Damn! This girl can fight

Taking into account the dramatics at 00:14 seconds and in places onward, this has to be an exhibition (dare I say staged) fight. That being said, I think they both look really, really good. And I aspire to one day look nearly this polished.

yeah this was basically pro wrestling with MT rules but she does indeed look good.
But it's just really obvious he's pulling his punches a little bit, she obviously pulls her kicks thhis him eatig tons of head kicks and he flips to the ground like a NBA player everytime he gets hit, its really obvious.

No one is saying she isn't good but this is basiclaly a pro wrestling match and it's super obvious if you believe this was a real fight or even sparring then you havent watched many fights

She pint sized, below 100lb. At that very low weight there isn't much or any difference in strength between genders. I think all the women who are doing well in college wrestling against men are also competing in sub-120lb weight classes.

That doesn't make any sense. Olympic male weight lifters in the 56kg category have a WR total of 305kg, the women in the 58kg group WR is only 246kg. That's quite a big difference in strength.

The difference would be more to do with age and maturity than size. Testosterone levels in 12 year old boys aren't that high so the difference between the sexes isn't that much.

The difference would be more to do with age and maturity than size. Testosterone levels in 12 year old boys aren't that high so the difference between the sexes isn't that much.

Not sure if high school biology has changed, but it's common knowledge that this is correct. Boys and girls aren't as different in terms of strength as people may think (until puberty occurs). This is generally why girls and boys can play in mixed competition sports until the age of around 13. I remember girls dominating my rugby league competitions as a child :icon_cry2

That doesn't make any sense. Olympic male weight lifters in the 56kg category have a WR total of 305kg, the women in the 58kg group WR is only 246kg. That's quite a big difference in strength.

I may have been mistaken, I read an interview maybe 5-10yrs back of a girl who did well in mixed gender wrestling. It could have been in high school (and not college) with weight divisions as low as 106, 113lb and I remembered she said (in the interview) that above 135lb the strength difference in genders was markedly different so she could not compete at those weight classes.

I looked up the MT girl stats and found out she was 13. The boys she's competing against barely have time drop their balls.

Back