• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Damir Ismagulov retires

Hopefully it’s not some crazy life threatening illness.

Didn't expect this today. Best of luck to him. He's a very talented fighter but if you have to stop you have to stop.

He’s from Kazakhstan. If he got paid 10 grand us he could buy half the country. No wonder he retired he’s probably bought a scar face mansion and a Bugatti

A couple bags of rice and a few goats would probably set him up

He sprained his eye socket, too much blinking...

Bad joke aside man that sucks! Hopefully its only a health scare and he can recover and come back

He’s from Kazakhstan. If he got paid 10 grand us he could buy half the country. No wonder he retired he’s probably bought a scar face mansion and a Bugatti
He is from Russia. And I think Kazakhstan have higher average wages than Russia.

His last name ends with the letter V, of course he’s gonna have nuthuggers.

<Moyes5>
Damn that's a huge loss for the LW division, hope he's able to make a full recovery whilst not getting hit for a living. I really thought him, Gamrot, and Tsaryukan were going to be the next guys ruling at the top of LW. I really do hope this is for health and not an impulse thing.
Um, none of those were/are the future.

It’s a real shame how many sports careers have been cut short because of health problems, etc.

Probably better than dying, I suppose.

Best of luck to him.

Reactions: Kb7
Shit, he is a good fighter.

I hope it isnt cancer or something like that.

Back