• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Damir Ismagulov retires

<Moyes5>
Damn that's a huge loss for the LW division, hope he's able to make a full recovery whilst not getting hit for a living. I really thought him, Gamrot, and Tsaryukan were going to be the next guys ruling at the top of LW. I really do hope this is for health and not an impulse thing.

Damn that's a huge loss for the LW division, hope he's able to make a full recovery whilst not getting hit for a living. I really thought him, Gamrot, and Tsaryukan were going to be the next guys ruling at the top of LW. I really do hope this is for health and not an impulse thing.
Looks like it's health issues
upload_2023-1-1_12-33-37.png

Few days ago he mentioned that he wants to try himself in boxing.
Well, that's better than "health problems" ending his "sports" career.

He is a very good boxer, but he is 24-2 in mma and 5-1 in the UFC with some very nice wins. I don't know his ceiling in boxing, but in mma, it's "World Champion" and he's maybe two fights away.

Wow, that's highly unexpected. Unpopular opinion but I didn't enjoy watching him at all. But recognise he was highly skilled and solid, top 10 material for sure - just not someone I liked watching, personally.

Back