Media Dalton Rosta calls Anthony Smith an idiot

Yeah, in the case of Chandler they actually reference him as being from Bellator.

I certainly think for guys who have run their course in Bellator (Thinking Patricio and Nemkov especially) it'd potentially be better for everyone.
You say that like Nemkov would have a long list of guys to fight in the UFC. He has like two fights there, and then he would run into the same problem he might have in Bellator.

Not to mention he probably would have fought Rumble if he had not died, so naturally losing a top fighter to cancer is going to set the division back.

You say that like Nemkov would have a long list of guys to fight in the UFC. He has like two fights there, and then he would run into the same problem he might have in Bellator.

Not to mention he probably would have fought Rumble if he had not died, so naturally losing a top fighter to cancer is going to set the division back.

You've got Ankalaev, Rakic, Jan and Jiri as compelling matchups. By the time those are done then guys like Almeida, Hill and Petrino could have developed).

You've got Ankalaev, Rakic, Jan and Jiri as compelling matchups. By the time those are done then guys like Almeida, Hill and Petrino could have developed).

I feel like some of those guys will fade out by then. But fair enough.

I still think the bigger problem is there needs to be better scouting and development for 205ers. There must be some out there that are worth a damn!

I feel like some of those guys will fade out by then. But fair enough.

I still think the bigger problem is there needs to be better scouting and development for 205ers. There must be some out there that are worth a damn!

I'm talking more in terms of moving over now tbh. They can do the Yoel fight (which tbh isn't that enticing but it's something), but beyond that if you look at the rankings he's fought #1 Corey twice, #2 Davis twice, #3 Bader (who I doubt comes back to the division anyway) and #5 Anglickas anyway.

In terms of younger up and comers, UFC snapped up Almeida, Petrino and Turkalj. I had Murtaza Talha ranked as right up there but he's dropped to MW now. There's Muslim Magomedov but tbh he's a bit pudgy and could probably drop to MW himself. Josh Silveira went with PFL and again should really be a MW. There's Simeon Powell but I imagine PFL will keep hold of him. Ural Hulk is high level but no way he passes US drug testing.

Not too much out there in all honesty.

Back