DaDA 5000 in critical condition

Let's not use a real life and death situation as a means for a juvenile UFC vs Bellator debate.

Stay classy TS

Lawsuit will destroy Bellator and they will be forced to sell the company to Uncle Dana and the Fertittas. Kimbo Slice vs Chael Sonnen at UFC 200. Book it

This is some ridiculous shit.

Last edited:
The Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation also failed miserably and has to answer some questions.

Yep. Big time. It seems very hard to not pass a fight medical.

I see no link or source and did a quick and very lazy search which yielded nothing of the sort.

Actual source anyone?

Not that t would be that hard to believe but ...

Jetemy Botter is reporting multiple sources that Dada 5000 was in critical condition last night. His heart stopped and he was placed on a ventilator.

Big time MMA just came close to having its first fatality. Completely predictable as well - and that's the point. Coker And Viacom should be held to account for this.

Whoever did his physical should be held to account for it.

Didn't realize Bellator news made the Heavies.

This is a very real danger with freak shore fights.

It's easy to become desensitised and forget that MMA I'd a very serious thing and insanely hard on your body in basically every conceivable way. Even just the cardio requirements are enormous, let alone the strikes you have to absorb.

This what I'm always afraid of when I see crazy Japanese freak show fights with aging sumo wrestlers.

Bellator is really playing with fire with these fights.

Freak shore?

I hate to laugh but god damn LOL if this is true. Coker and Viacom should be ashamed of themselves trying to pass this off as MMA.

bellator got more views than the ufc on fox card will tonight. it's all about the views, ask conor

Heart stopped pretty much means heart attack right? That he was basically dead for a short period of time? What in the fuck... Does this mean they had to restart his heart then put him on a ventilator?

Let's not use a real life and death situation as a means for a juvenile UFC vs Bellator debate.

Stay classy TS

Agree.
But this is what Sherdog has regressed to and I don't see it changing anytime soon.

Hang on, is Jeremy Botter even a reputable source? I have seen a couple of threads about some stupid shit he said, if it's the same guy I'm thinking of

Edit: Oh he works for Bleacher Report. Yeah goodbye

Scary stuff. Hopefully this will lead to stricter pre-fight medicals and licensing. When I watched him hitting pads before the fight, I wondered "How on earth is this guy licensed to fight? That is supposed to be a hard hoop to jump through."

In saying that, grappling endurance and striking endurance are two VERY different things. Even though it look like one guy is just laying on another, there is a lot of energy expended on both sides and if you're totally ooycz then it gan gas you very quickly.

Back