DaDA 5000 in critical condition

Holy shit, he had kidney failure too?

I'm still waiting for someone to tell me what a fibrillator is.

Freak shore?

Stop the internet. We've found a typo.
2487ACE0511102513012742774784_pic-r-1405837305564010ce9495b.jpg.jpg

Let's hope DoDa makes it through....but what about Shamrock's baby nuts, is he alright? Is this it for Ken or will he be able to fight in the rematch 20 years from now?

But he still had multiple fights in the UFC - The PREMIERE MMA org

Yep and when he proved he couldn't cut it, they terminated his contract.
Then years later with no improvement, Bellator uses him as a headliner.

If you were trying to make UFC look bad, you really did not

If a lard ass non athlete wants to fuck his own health up by not training I won't tell him he can't. All the SJW MMA media want weight cutting banned.

Jetemy Botter is reporting multiple sources that Dada 5000 was in critical condition last night. His heart stopped and he was placed on a ventilator.

Big time MMA just came close to having its first fatality. Completely predictable as well - and that's the point. Coker And Viacom should be held to account for this.

no, they shouldn't

the oaf 'dada' that signed for the fight should be accountable for putting down the .40ozs and twinkies and cranking out a few laps

you sound like the type of guy who tries to blame gun makers for crimes committed by street thugs

If you were trying to make UFC look bad, you really did not

If you were trying to make your reading comprehension skills look bad, you really did

If you were trying to make your reading comprehension skills look bad, you really did

Yeah, you are not that smart!

Hey guys - in case you did not know, Emjay remembered Kimbo was in the UFC years ago!!!!

Heart stopped pretty much means heart attack right? That he was basically dead for a short period of time? What in the fuck... Does this mean they had to restart his heart then put him on a ventilator?

Kimbo literally killed Dada looool

Hey guys Jeremy Botter just reported that DaDa was in critical condition after his heart stopped and he had to be put on a ventilator, that's what happens when Coker brings in street fighters to fight in a cage.

Say what you want but CM Punk won't be this bad after his first fight.

Nice job Coker.

UFC brought in kimbo so I don't know what point your making here. If what your saying is true about dada then its just unfortunate thats all.

I don't agree with ken and gracie still fighting at there age.

Yeah, you are not that smart!

Hey guys - in case you did not know, Emjay remembered Kimbo was in the UFC years ago!!!!

No amount of vitriol towards me will make up for the fact that you missed my point completely

Back