Dada 5000 ‘I was poisoned and set up to lose against steroid using Kimbo Slice’

It's about to be 2017, people just need to let this guy go away.

DaDa has always sucked, I know Kimbo's never had a good gas tank but he's usually had one good round in him. If Kimbo wasn't fighting with a shit heart, I couldn't see DaDa lasting 3 minutes.

Didn't he claim that a stranger offered him & Kimbo bottles of sports drink before the fight... and that his bottle was tainted?

I wouldn't mind seeing Dada get the winner of Fedor/Mitrione.

Tank is still willing to fight. Have DD5K v Tank for unofficial street fighting champ.

Tank is still willing to fight. Have DD5K v Tank for unofficial street fighting champ.

Tank couldn't get past the medical tests to fight Dan Severn (to replace Ken Shamrock in that bizarre event about a year ago). I'm not sure if Dada would pass it either. Tank from even 5-7 years ago would probably win, though.

Tank couldn't get past the medical tests to fight Dan Severn (to replace Ken Shamrock in that bizarre event about a year ago). I'm not sure if Dada would pass it either. Tank from even 5-7 years ago would probably win, though.

He only had like two weeks to do it right? If he had some time he could probably get into shape.

I'm not going to immediately deny this. Kimbo's last 2 fights were skeptical as shit.

Sounds like a good story line for one of Bellators Tent pole events. Coker get on that.

Why is the UFC such a joke? War Cokers Bellator and Gabi Garcia and Baruto fights in Rizin!!!
True MMA IMO.

Back