Dada 5000 ‘I was poisoned and set up to lose against steroid using Kimbo Slice’

J

JollyRants

“Man listen I’m not insinuating. Something in the water was definitely not clean. I came there to compete. Kimbo’s been there before. This is my first time being on the level of that magnitude, right? But I had been on various other levels. I already was prominent, I already was a figure, already was known to millions of individuals worldwide prior to me coming to Bellator right? I took on certain things and they seen that there was no fear inside me, and all I’m saying is what happened to me. Who did it? That remains to be seen. For me to pass a drug test, they took urine and so forth from me 30 minutes before I went out in the fight. They came back and said it was good. They also did the same thing to Kimbo Slice. So at the end of the day if they came back and told me I was good, I’m pretty sure they told him something else. But that remains to be something that production has to deal with because I do understand that the fight was that big. You know I really feel like it was designed for Kimbo Slice to come out on steroids and just destroy me in front of the world, and make me and the backyard movement look like a laughing joke. It didn’t look like that. I still lasted to the third round.”

Was he poisoned with some Cheese burgers ?

Shouldn't this be in worldwide?

Wrong forum. And Dada was set up to fail by not training and being a fatass.

No Dada 50000 you just really suck as a fighter
<36>

Dafk..

STFU you wannabe has been that hasn't even reached that status yet.

I wonder what really caused Dada's heart attack...

ss_146955.jpg

That's a new one...
seems_a_little_crazy_weird_al.gif

The Chris Penn special... All day every day burger and cocaine sessions and talking a lot about fighting. Mainly to hookers.
I'd take prime Chris Penn over Dada 9/10 times. Least we know he's trained.

I'd take prime Chris Penn over Dada 9/10 times. Least we know he's trained.
I would too, actually... Dada 5000 is literally just a fat wannabe pimp that told enough people he was good at fighting and was crazy looking enough to make people want to see it... His mma record is less credible than Sean Gannon's.

Chris Penn was pretty good in The Best of The Best... I say he does Dada in the 1st round.

Dada can't fuck with a true pimp like Penn.

Oh shit you beat me to it with The Best of The Best.

War Chris Penn... Blackbelt in Karate and did some Tae Kwondo too... I remember him at the old IFL events too. Penn would son Dada.

Back