CytoGainer Flavor Review

Well the guy i bought mine from talked me into getting the cookies n cream it smells good i havent started taking it im going to round tuesday, the taste isnt improtant does this shit actualy work and whats the results u have been getting

u gained 26lbs in 3 months not bad how much of that was fat? How many did u take a day??

dude I got rocky road and choco mint and I got sick of both flavors quick........
It tastes like Tara Reid's ass..........

I have some Rocky Road. its ok. MM flavors taste better, but it is still good.

I want to get the damn Strawberry banana but they didnt have it at the place.

I've been using Cytogainer for a while now and have tried 4 flavors. Ranked, out of 4 stars:

Chocolate Mint:
While I'm not crazy about mint in food (prefer it in gums and...well...mints) this really is pretty amazing for a weightgainer. Smells and tastes like liquid Girl Scout 'Thin Mints', or Junior Mints.
**** 4 stars (for a weightgainer/protein, easily)

Chocolate:
Pretty good, standard chocolate fare. Probably would be much better with milk (I always mix with water.) Sweeter and tastier on it's own than say ON 100% Whey's chocolate, which is more like cocoa.
*** 3 stars

Strawberries 'n Creme:
Just got a tub of this today, drinking it now... not so great. Generic sweet taste with weird artificial strawberry flavor. Might as well be called "Pink" rather than strawberry. Very weird aftertaste with a sour tang.
** 2 stars

Cookies 'n Cream:
Has a very strong "protein" taste to it, like the first cheap proteins I used to buy...a sort of putty like smell/taste. Taste isn't horrible, but still pretty shitty overall. Chuggable, not recommended at all though. Probably wouldn't even taste better with milk.
** 2 stars

I'd stay away from CNC and strawberry, but I still gave them 2 stars as I haven't had any problems downing them, they're far from repulsive.

Back