Cycle Protein Powder??

I cycled between brands, what was on sale last time, and what was on sale this time.
I also use the one w/ creatine on days I eat fish or birds. The one w/o extra creatine on days I eat land animal.

What if you eat Ostrich?

Or Sea Otter?

mmmmm Sea Otter.

^Extended periods of consuming anything will not lead to allergies in a healthy individual. If it does, theres something going on (e.g. nutritional deficiencies or cortisol imbalance).

That being said I think its wise to use a range of different foods/supplements (whey in this case) to cover all of the macro and micro nutrient demands. Variety is the spice of life.

I disagree with you on this. As a kid I was able to drink a ton of milk, now at 22, I can't. I used to drink several cups of milk per day with no side effects, now one glass of milk and I suffer. I think that there are others on here with a similar story to this. I am not unhealthy and don't have any conditions or diseases so how did this happen? Same with people who ate oatmeal everyday for years and years without any problems and then suddenly oatmeal causes them to have tons of bloating and gas I have to speculate that at some point repeatedly pounding down the same foods, in somewhat significant or significant quantities will lead to some sort of allergy or inability to properly process or digest that food be it whey, oatmeal or otherwise

I disagree with you on this. As a kid I was able to drink a ton of milk, now at 22, I can't. I used to drink several cups of milk per day with no side effects, now one glass of milk and I suffer. I think that there are others on here with a similar story to this. I am not unhealthy and don't have any conditions or diseases so how did this happen? Same with people who ate oatmeal everyday for years and years without any problems and then suddenly oatmeal causes them to have tons of bloating and gas I have to speculate that at some point repeatedly pounding down the same foods, in somewhat significant or significant quantities will lead to some sort of allergy or inability to properly process or digest that food be it whey, oatmeal or otherwise

or your body's sensitivity to different foods changed. You have to admit you've developed a lot since being a small child. much like people's taste buds do. I hated peppers as a little kid, now I mix them in as much as possible.

or your body's sensitivity to different foods changed. You have to admit you've developed a lot since being a small child. much like people's taste buds do. I hated peppers as a little kid, now I mix them in as much as possible.

as a kid you probably hated the peppers due to not being able to handle the spice/heat associated with it, but i'm sure you digested it just fine. you actually somewhat forward my point seeing as i kept eating the same food (in this case, milk) and i developed a sensitivity to the food and now have a difficult time digesting it after ingesting milk throughout my childhood.

i know that this article is directed toward children, but i feel as though this can apply to people of all ages "Variety, variety, variety. The less children eat of one particular food, the less likely they will become allergic to it, since most food allergies are dose related. Encourage your children to eat a variety of foods. Continuing to bombard the body with the same food risks turning on the food- antibody response. Rotation diets make good sense for every eater, and especially for the allergic person." TRACKING DOWN FOOD ALLERGIES

Guess he should've reworded to "fish, birds, and Mammals"?

The important part is to cycle what you found in the clearance bin last time with this time giving a never ending supply of $5 a pound whey.

Back