Cyborg's take on Conor & Khabib feud

Politics and religion are more important the fighting
FUCK politics and religion. I dont give a fuck about those topics and they got no place in mma. I dont tune into mma to watch some moron throwing his political or religious agenda. If you like that shit so much then tune into cnn, fox news etc...I dont want mma to go the nfl fucking route. Screw that.

This is coming from the model of honesty in MMA, take notes noobs!

that's a load of crap.
Cyborg would not have looked in Magana's direction if Magana did not play the gangster online.
You say crap online, be prepared to back it up when face to face.

You get punished for starting shit with people you can't handle.
I don’t even know why I waste my time with you and believe me I no longer will. You emit such anger and malice that you’re incapable of having a discussion. Anything that doesn’t align with your beliefs is a “load of crap.” Anyone who disagrees with your opinion is “asanine.”

I don’t even know why I waste my time with you and believe me I no longer will. You emit such anger and malice that you’re incapable of having a discussion. Anything that doesn’t align with your beliefs is a “load of crap.” Anyone who disagrees with your opinion is “asanine.”
You sound like that stupid kid that likes to interject into everyone else's discussion with stupid posts, then acts as if hurt because he is called out on his stupid comments.

You blame Cyborg for her face off with Magana and completely ignores the fact Magana was the one who started all the shit offending Cyborg in the first place.
But of course, since it doesn't fit your narrative, you just post a dishonest opinion in hopes others don't call you out on this crap?
Sorry, kid. Go cry somewhere else, because I truly don't care for hater's feelings.

be impartial or get a direct answer. Don't like it/can't handle it? Then don't be a fucking hater. simple as that.

You sound like that stupid kid that likes to interject into everyone else's discussion with stupid posts, then acts as if hurt because he is called out on his stupid comments.

You blame Cyborg for her face off with Magana and completely ignores the fact Magana was the one who started all the shit offending Cyborg in the first place.
But of course, since it doesn't fit your narrative, you just post a dishonest opinion in hopes others don't call you out on this crap?
Sorry, kid. Go cry somewhere else, because I truly don't care for hater's feelings.

be impartial or get a direct answer. Don't like it/can't handle it? Then don't be a fucking hater. simple as that.
You sound like the negative loser at work that nobody wants to talk to because his negativity brings them down. Just toxic and bitter for no reason.

I never said what magana did was right. It was wrong.
Cyborg had a recourse. Punching her in the face was not it, therefore she broke the law. I “blame” cyborg for acting like a degenerate vigilante. This isn’t the Wild Wild West where you settle your differences at high noon with sidearms. You’re preaching about a code of conduct like a legitimate organization would be ok with THAT, but they would punish someone for making negative comments about somebody online. Are you stupid? Seriously. You’re officially ignored dude. Go be the miserable toxic loser that you are.

You sound like the negative loser at work that nobody wants to talk to because his negativity brings them down. Just toxic and bitter for no reason.

I never said what magana did was right. It was wrong.
Cyborg had a recourse. Punching her in the face was not it, therefore she broke the law. I “blame” cyborg for acting like a degenerate vigilante. This isn’t the Wild Wild West where you settle your differences at high noon with sidearms. You’re preaching about a code of conduct like a legitimate organization would be ok with THAT, but they would punish someone for making negative comments about somebody online. Are you stupid? Seriously. You’re officially ignored dude. Go be the miserable toxic loser that you are.

awww look at you. All gotten to, all mad and crying.

crying_baby.jpg

Didn't you say you would go away?
And yet you came back, to cry some more.
Fucking retard.
First you cry about Cyborg blatantly ignoring what Magana did.
Now you try again, claiming "it's not the wild west".

Well, fuckhead. it is also not the wonderland, where you can say whatever the fuck you want and everyone will smile at your fucking wisdom.
You are a dumbass who fail to recognize that actions have consequences.
The one who acted out was Magana. She paid the consequences. When Cyborg went to talk to her, she through she would be "safe" because there were more people, so she acted all tough.
Problem with bullies is that they rely that the bullied won't beat them up. And Cyborg had no problem smacking some sense into her.

Do I think it is great? Yes. I think that for any action there should be some consequence.
Do I think violence was the answer? Well, against a bully like that it is the only way it would work. Had Cyborg not slapped Magana silly, she would cry victory and continue bullying Cyborg.
But Cyborg turned the tables on her, and Magana run to the police seeking for help. But she did stop cyber-bullying Cyborg, that's for sure.

So yeah, for certain situations, against some people like her, I do think exceptions should be made.
Now, if UFC would do their fucking job and not allow such disrespect from their own fighters (towards anyone really), then Magana would be told to stop and Cyborg would not be forced to take action herself, which is the bigger issue.

But go along, run away and go cry somewhere else.
Next time you want to spew hate, at least get a better excuse, because you got nothing here protecting Magana.

Back