Cyborg's take on Conor & Khabib feud

so did stipe, the heavyweight with the most defences, so did tj dillashaw, who was ranked in p4p top 10, both first round stoppages

and of course bisping lost his belt to former welterweight gsp, alvarez lost his belt to former FW conor, former welterweight whittaker won his belt fighting enormous, unable-to-make-middleweight yoel romero...you seeing a pattern here?

of course i am sure your success in burger flipping eclipses cyborgs success in smashing bitches

09_carano_vs_cyborg_6p1y7779.0.jpg

If you wanna suck her steroid dick thats on you.

Oh, please. When was it about respect? When Tank was fighting? Tito? Renzo? Royce? I’m so tired of people rewriting history to make it fit their narrative.
Back in my day we walked 8 miles in the snow to train, uphill both ways. We never had a bad word to say about anyone, we loved the guys we fought. Only the most refined gentlemen would beat other men unconscious in a cage. These kids now have no respect with there cussing and fussing. They get on their fancy computer boxes and say mean things, I never even heard a mean word until a couple years ago now these guys dont even like some of their opponents and they say it out loud.

Children should just be able to watch people getting choked unconscious and beaten to a pulp without their fragile minds warped by words on twitter. Think of the children!

and if you can't see the relevance of cyborg pic of her wearing a hijab in a thread about her opining on conor insulting khabib then you're just a fucking retard.
Jesus, calm down bro. I’m so triggered I’m literally walking around my neighborhood, enjoying the nice weather and playing Pokémon go.
If you don’t want to take the L, it’s whatever as the Diaz brothers say, but quit projecting

Jesus, calm down bro. I’m so triggered I’m literally walking around my neighborhood, enjoying the nice weather and playing Pokémon go.
If you don’t want to take the L, it’s whatever as the Diaz brothers say, but quit projecting

You are triggered. The mere mention of that photo and you were crying for me to leave to the wr. lol.

You are triggered. The mere mention of that photo and you were crying for me to leave to the wr. lol.
“Crying for you to leave” was literally me saying (accurately, btw) of where your post belongs.
Assuming I was crying says far more about you than me

“Crying for you to leave” was literally me saying (accurately, btw) of where your post belongs.
Assuming I was crying says far more about you than me

why did that post belong in the wr? it's a thread about cyborg commenting on a feud fueled by perceived religious bigotry...are you that dense you don't see the comedic connection with that pic? either you're triggered or stupid as fuck. Which one is it. Both?

why did that post belong in the wr? it's a thread about cyborg commenting on a feud fueled by perceived religious bigotry...are you that dense you don't see the comedic connection with that pic? either you're triggered or stupid as fuck. Which one is it. Both?
Because religion literally wasn’t a topic in this thread, and you brought it in full force in b4 style, and when nobody else posted it, you literally did.
So your first two posts were *in b4 somebody posts the hijab pic* and then you posting the hijab pic.
While nobody else did... soooooo

Because religion literally wasn’t a topic in this thread, and you brought it in full force in b4 style, and when nobody else posted it, you literally did.
So your first two posts were *in b4 somebody posts the hijab pic* and then you posting the hijab pic.
While nobody else did... soooooo

of course it's a topic. why the fuck do you think cyborg is saying there should be a code of conduct following the khabib and mcgregor twitter war? because of where that war went. insulting somones religion. And geez....wouldn't it make sense that since cyborg defended muslims and wore a hijab in a photo op that these two things are related? I'm seriously shocked at how stupid you are and how you keep doubling down. I can't believe you need this spelled out to you.

of course it's a topic. why the fuck do you think cyborg is saying there should be a code of conduct following the khabib and mcgregor twitter war? because of where that war went. insulting somones religion. And geez....wouldn't it make sense that since cyborg defended muslims and wore a hijab in a photo op that these two things are related? I'm seriously shocked at how stupid you are and how you keep doubling down. I can't believe you need this spelled out to you.
Oh yeah, it’s not just you, when Cris comes to mind, her defending Muslims in the first thought, that’s why the thread is full of pics of her in the hijab.
Oh wait...

Oh yeah, it’s not just you, when Cris comes to mind, her defending Muslims in the first thought, that’s why the thread is full of pics of her in the hijab.
Oh wait...

lol. you are so committed to this conversation that you'll just keep doubling down on stupid. The backdrop of this thread includes a critique on whether or not religious bigotry is taking things too far. You are stupid as fuck for not acknowledging this blatantly obvious fact. WTF do you think Cyborg is referring to in the tweet. WTF do you think is the main point of contention regarding the conor khabib feud? Conor...Khabib...feud.....the title of this thread...

When the fuck was MMA about respect? It has always had disrespectful trash talkers right back to the Gracie's
BS.
When Fedor, Nog & Cro Cop dominated the land, there was respect.
When SIlva & GSP were kings, there was respect.

Disrespect as main path to glory started with Sonnen then Conor and now we get the likes of Colby.

So you think she’s just advocating for a social media code of conduct but not an actual code of conduct? How much sense would that make? It makes sense that SHE would want that because she’d use what magana said online as the excuse for assaulting her but it wouldn’t make much sense to me. You get punished for words but you skate for your actions?
that's a load of crap.
Cyborg would not have looked in Magana's direction if Magana did not play the gangster online.
You say crap online, be prepared to back it up when face to face.

You get punished for starting shit with people you can't handle.

Cyborg is so classy and respectful, I love that.

She's right and I wish her the best.

Conor is the one who started pushing the politics, religion and country agenda. Brought in Putin , Islam and other shit that got no place in mma. Then Khabib fell for it and fired back.

Politics and religion are more important the fighting

Back