Cyborg's Boyfriend Trainer Manager Ray Elbe (TUF 9) Blamed for Her UFC Problems

I'd take anything this big headed goon says with a grain of salt. Fucking moron doing that grave digger shit after knocking out a geriatric CTE'd chuck will forever rub me the wrong way.

plus he's really, really, really stupid.

Lol at Tito pointing somebody for making the wrong decisions

<{titihmm}>”I think I could beat Jon Jones...I think I got a good chance. I really do think I got a good chance...I’d give a go at it...I mean, I wouldn’t say I’d win but I’d give it a go. Come on, why wouldn’t I? - Tito Ortiz 2019 <{Joewithit}><MaryseShutIt>

<JonesLaugh><31><30> <Rodgers1><{Heymansnicker}>bork1}<Dany07>

It was Dana. Its always Dana. Stupidass unprofessional piece of shit. The day he leaves you will see all the top fighters actually wanna come and stay in the UFC. Have beef with Dana because he was talking shit? Get cut. Only if you're willing to enslave your soul can you fight in the UFC. They get all the rights to your name, image and likeness so they can make $$$ off you for life... Lmao fuck Dana.

You know there was a tale I remember which involved Ray Elbe snapping his penis In half

True story

Came here hoping someone posted the Tito/Cyborg press conference footage. Leaving disappointed.

Back