Media Cyborg tries Ben Askren Watermelon Challenge after a community outreach project in South Africa

So because she cheated she is a horrible person, incapable of any good or noble actions? Then I guess Andy,ortega, TJ, Werdum, Fedor and anyone who fought in the early UFC or Pride are as well?
she turned herself into a science experiment dude. it was a man lady knocking the sense out of regular women. fuck that shit.

Maybe her lack of power would be rewarded by having thinner arms, therefore razor-like pressure, but she didn't do it.
What I fancy tho is that she wasn't able to do it and posted the video as is, including the part where she cleans up the place as humble un-anthropocentric being. Suck on that, McGregor.

Besides that she appears on a gun shop and then a weed advertisement, gotta love that girl.
obviously ur trollin.. thats a maaaan baby
765c825368295486d2089fb49a2fe618140f05cc.jpg

Cyborg often stroke me like a decent human being. She did many humanitarian/social things like that trough the years. No wonder she has so many fans. Hope she gets the amanda rematch, hated see her lose.

Most all the hate directed at her is for the roiding and beating Gina up years ago. Then fighting a lot of undersized girls. It's interesting that fans forgive and forget most men (not named Jones) for roids but can't forgive her.

She was even reasonably good looking back before the roids and weight lifting.
cdbf682e65bc8b75b75b391ef493ee37.png
compared to this:

cyborg-justino.jpg

Community outreach project in Africa..dude those watermelon could've fed a village in Africa...

I'm actually surprised that she can't do it seeing how easy it was for Askren. I can almost believe that Cyborg might actually be a real woman..Or maybe she is sandbagging.

Damn if Cyborg can't do it who else can?

Ben didn't really crush both at once, he did one at a time

Very surprised Cyborg couldn't crush one, thought she would be strong enough

Cyborg is just squeezing the melons, she doesn't have enough rhomboid activation to generate the force needed.

Cybrawl lacking technique as usual. Askren was careful to use the inner ridge sides of his forearms to crack the watermelons.

Cool.
I want to watch more fighters attempt this.
I did it with one hand.

Proof cyborg is clean now, couldn't do the watermelon challenge.

Is it really that hard to squeeze a watermelon? I have never tried it but I always figured I could do it.

the way she took her defeat was next level. so feared, undefeated for so long, took it 100% in stride. impressive

She could have taken it worse, but she didn't take it that well either, imo. Post-fight press conference she tacitly said that Amanda landed a lucky shot with her eyes squeezed shut. Said Amanda has too many losses to be in women's GOAT conversation (when Nunes has always faced a lot tougher competition than herself).

Back