Media Cyborg tries Ben Askren Watermelon Challenge after a community outreach project in South Africa

estranged

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

Seem to be a very nice person.

Should read her responses to fans in the comment section. Super cool!

Last edited:
Cyborg often stroke me like a decent human being. She did many humanitarian/social things like that trough the years. No wonder she has so many fans. Hope she gets the amanda rematch, hated see her lose.

A relief watching this after all that twitter beef this week.

Cyborg often stroke me like a decent human being. She did many humanitarian/social things like that trough the years. No wonder she has so many fans. Hope she gets the amanda rematch, hated see her lose.
Amanda is gonna evade that rematch like the bubonic plague. I was on Amanda's side when she pulled out of the Schevchenko fight because of her sinuses lol... but I lost all respect after she treated Cyborg like a piece of shit after their fight and showing 0 respect to a woman who made way for brazilian WMMA. There's hidden hatred there fer shure. It ain't happening B.
<{cruzshake}>

Well Ben has wrestled his whole life. I don't doubt he can pull that off. That is the basic squeeze you do in wrestling when you are trying to roll someone. Still remember in the training days if you put it on some noob guy the instant reaction is for the guy to try to peel your hands off and of course then he is going for a ride.

Wow now that I read that out loud it sounds really gay.

Cris is is squeezing with the inside of her forearms . Askren turns his arms so that the blade / bone of forearm "cuts" into the watermelon .

There's something about cyborg that stirs my loins

Showed that video of Askren to a buddy last week. Hes a fan now lol

Or men are stronger

HOW DARE YOU

HOW

DARE

YOU

giphy.gif

Jesus, in that vid thumbnail she looks like Renee Zellweger circa 2018 trying to shit out a watermelon. Bad plastic surgery and facial flexing, always a win.

Sorry Ben, she wont believe you until she see's her eyes, guess you'll always be a fraud in her book.

Back