CYBORG: People don't respect me like a World Champion

simple, she wanted to fight in the UFC but in those weird catch weights that almost killed her.

Lack of respect is a side effect Stanozolol.

Last edited:
5b3.png

If you could cut weight by whining, she'd be just fine.

I think I may have to get off the fence about her. The UFC gave her the fucking division she demanded. She then turned down the title fight.

But they're doing it to disrespect her ???

Don't cry, and play that victim card. It's fuckin bullshit. GTFO then.

yNoN8nW.gif

That's because she is coming across as entitle, whinny, and complicated. That's fine if you are a guy. But a woman, yuck!

Maybe if she defended her fucking WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP BELT instead of fighting 125'ers people would

Fighting 25ers at 40 or 45 does it really make a difference?

That's because you aren't. I mean, what the fuck does Invicta mean anyway?

Make weight and get the UFC belt, then you'll be respected as a world champion.
Cyroid has her fanbase here who like the look of wand in a dress. for most though her abuse of roids has made her look like a man and its repulsive. plus she's a whining bully who only wants to fight women in lighter weight classes.

Nobody worth their weight in piss supports a cheating coward. Cyborg will go down as the biggest cheater ever in WMMA. Nothing she can ever do will ever change the fact that she is a drugs cheat

Hard to respect someone who says they can't make weight in 8 weeks for the division they are a champion in and regularly fight in. 26 pounds in 3 days? Who the heck had her having that much weight 3 days out in the first place? She has no one to blame but herself for any "lack of respect."
She needs winstrol to make the weight. It's not Cyborg's fault she's dependent on PEDs, oh wait...it is

Cyborg's face serves as a public service announcement as to what happens to a pretty female when they take steroids.

Cyborg really doesn't know how to manage her public persona well. She needs to brand herself as a product. This is a business. All this patheticism is to no one's liking. Nobody likes a crybaby, even if they are right. All she does these days is mope. No one wants that.

You want respect? Act stoically (GSP) or be sensational (Conor). Moping around is a disservice to yourself.

Back