Cyborg outwrestles an Olympian, calls out Megan Anderson

I love how its assumed if you dont like Cyborg you must be a Ronda fan..

Im not a fan of either of them.

Nor am I. I respect Cyborg for doing shit like facing Jorina Baars, and Rousey for what she did for women's MMA, but, really, as people, not so much.

there's no wiggling out of a fight at 135. none. that's been the only holdup all these years and only one person had the power to make that happen and refused.
Ronda thanks her lucky stars that Cyborg never made 135 or she would have had no more excuses.

Cris caused the distrust to be cast permanently on herself by cheating. She still hasn't admitted to knowingly cheating, referring to put the blame on a trainer who gave her something to help cut weight. Maybe she is clean now or maybe she isn't. She looks the same now as she did when she was taking steroids and the only time she looked noticeably different was when she came back from her year long suspension weighing 160 lbs. Once out of the UFC and the watchful eye of drug testers she added 15 lbs of lean muscle back to her frame. That type of stuff adds to to the speculation she's still on the juice. I won't even get into all the times she's lied about what weight she can safely achieve or not achieve because the story changes every other month. Also, there was the incident with the altering of the weight scale. She's just not a person who has earned the benefit of the doubt, in my opinion.

No, actually that's not fair at all. It's a diversionary tactic to shift the focus from someone who was found guilty and place it somewhere else in an attempt to lessen the criticism, but it has no merit because you lack anything that resembles proof.

She has said something about a return date though. It was originally supposed to be this November and it was moved back to December or possibly the New Years show.

She passes the eye test in my opinion. I don't look at Ronda and immediately think she's on steroids. She's not overly muscular or vascular and she went from a higher weight division to a lower weight division when this supposed steroid use was in full effect. It doesn't make sense. I believe most people think of steroids when they look at Cris, even her supporters because she doesn't look or sound like a woman.

It would be more effective if you had some proof but you can certainly appease some of your fellow Cris Cyborg supporters if you want to. I think a better tactic would be to just own that Cyborg took a lot of steroids in her career and altered her body, perhaps permanently, but she's passed all her tests recently and she's no longer a cheater, instead of throwing out accusations in all directions and hoping something sticks that will take the spotlight off of her. Saying "everybody else is doing it" is the most juvenile defense anyone could ever make.

I think Ronda fans just want Cris to make weight. It's really as simple as that. Ronda has her reasons for not wanting to make an exception for Cris and Cris has her reason for not trying to lose muscle. It's fun to talk about fighters ducking or being scared but the reality is they're fighters and it's more about business and perhaps personal reasons than it is about being scared of someone. I don't believe athletes get to the top of their profession by being scared. It's not possible.

That's a really simplistic way of thinking. I don't care to see woodshed brawling. Some people do. I want to see a fight between two evenly matched fighters on as close to an equal footing as possible. I don't want size and strength to be the determining factor. I want to see the classic grappler versus the striker and for skill versus skill to be on display. I don't see how that's possible if the smaller athlete has to move up in weight for the fight to happen. If they introduce same day weigh ins I might change my opinion.

Very few gave Holly a chance either. I did.

MMA fans are weird. If you're dominating and on a winning streak nobody will ever beat you but as soon as you lose you were overrated and never good to begin with.

Wow, you put a lot of time into this. I agree with the last comment you made.

I also have seen some shots of honda that have made me wonder and I am not the only one. It is not a diversionary tactic. I actually think there is a chance that she was using.

I do notice that I have attracted attention by making these claims. There is no proof but my opinion based on what I see and yet I am saying it and the idea is out there, whether its bullshit or not. This is kind of an example of what we have to listen to daily about cyborg.

She tested positive once in her career. She made an excuse, whether she was being honest or not, its the same with everyone who has ever been popped ever.

People say, well she has not popped since, and the response is always the same, she looks like a juicer. Well that is opinion and it is heavily endorsed by haters. I am free to speculate as well and my opinion is not only shared by others but it carries just as much weight as the haters opinions do. Both are speculation, and people are free to voice their opinions.

She wanted it in 2 different weight classes. You can say she never wanted to fight Cyborg and it might make you feel good to believe it but it's just not true.

All talk. She would find a way out of it any way she could. Honda knows she would take a nap and so do you. Honda and the ufc could have made that fight if they wanted. If it makes you feel better to believe whatever Honda's side says then go right ahead, doesn't mean it's all true either.

I am over it. see you on the next thread you haters decide to hijack:)

All talk. She would find a way out of it any way she could. Honda knows she would take a nap and so do you. Honda and the ufc could have made that fight if they wanted. If it makes you feel better to believe whatever Honda's side says then go right ahead, doesn't mean it's all true either.

I am over it. see you on the next thread you haters decide to hijack:)
ronda's ego made her believe she could beat a 250lb man at bjj and she started crying when she couldnt do shit so im pretty sure shes delusional enaugh to think she can beat cyborg

ronda's ego made her believe she could beat a 250lb man at bjj and she started crying when she couldnt do shit so im pretty sure shes delusional enaugh to think she can beat cyborg

She has fought at 150 before (154 in Judo) and said she wanted Carano at 145.

Back