Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Her grappling game has moved so far so fast it's scary [omg1]

Look out Lansberg

cyborg_santos_cut.jpg

Megan-Anderson-Invicta-17.jpg

Cyborg is the closest thing to an A-level athlete in mma

Big fan of both girls, I hope this fight happens in Invicta, for the title.

<mma4>

Megan told me its going to happen when its meant to happen.... And she will be ready.

Last edited:
Why won't Cyborg accept the Cindy Dandois challenge, surely she's not afraid of losing is she????

The video must be fake, because Sherdoggers have told me that MMA fighters invariably lose to athletes that only train in specific disciplines.

Megan Anderson...no I can't support it; don't want Cyborg hitting her in the face. Nope. No. Sorry.

Last edited:
Tooooooo many Cyborg's, but yes, female Cyborg is intense, BJJ Cyborg is an amazing grappler...and head cracked open Cyborg is...alive!

Why won't Cyborg accept the Cindy Dandois challenge, surely she's not afraid of losing is she????

Cindy hasn't earnt it, but if Cyborg eliminates the higher-ranked challengers and Cindy keeps on moving up I'm sure she will get around to her.

Cindy hasn't earnt it, but if Cyborg eliminates the higher-ranked challengers and Cindy keeps on moving up I'm sure she will get around to her.

Cindy beat Anderson and is a hell of a lot more accomplished than Lansberg or that Russia Cyborg last defended against.

2-1 in 3 years... with one of those wins over Jessamyn Duke.... Not really title shot material

1 year ago and since then she has won 3 by TKO since that, where as Cindy beat Jessamyn Duke, thats it.

Still better career accomplishments than others who were apparently 'qualified' to fight Cyborg.

Still better career accomplishments than others who were apparently 'qualified' to fight Cyborg.

I agree and I think Anderson has done more in the last year to "earn" a title shot than Dandois has

Cyborg talks so tough while calling out smaller fighters.

Cyborg talks so tough while calling out smaller fighters.

In a way she has to; there's no bigger fighters around of any notice.

It's still pathetic though, as she could make 135 if she wanted to.

Back