Cyborg, Holly Holm & Miesha Tate 2gether (PICS)

filming a movie scene 4 this

11889701_10153019696986892_6702981662073574474_n.jpg

Kinda looks like Ronda on the left :icon_conf
She probably ducked the scene with Borg

Miesha vs Cyborg Promo Movie Poster Style!!!

[YT]5FiFMKR3LGc[/YT]

updated some pics tate and cyborg posted

Holly holm is so weird looking. Sometimes she's super hot n other times not at all

Cat Zingano is small/short for the WBW division? could be the first time ive ever heard that...

is Ronda small for the division also?

ronda-rousey-cat-zingano-ufc-184.jpg

Nice to see the Goons again.

Holly holm is so weird looking. Sometimes she's super hot n other times not at all

I can agree with this. I seen a pic of her looking extremely good, and put her on my list of wmma fighters id bang. Seen her another time and almost took her off, but then realized I have banged much worse. Her body is always on point tho.

I can agree with this. I seen a pic of her looking extremely good, and put her on my list of wmma fighters id bang. Seen her another time and almost took her off, but then realized I have banged much worse. Her body is always on point tho.

I'd still do her either way but in those pics should looks really good but in others she looks fugly

I don't give a fuck, I'd take Holm over any WMMA fighter and smash it for the old gods and the new.

Back