Cyborg, Holly Holm & Miesha Tate 2gether (PICS)

http://www.fightvalley.com/#!beers/cqnr

Character name: Church

Everything about her spells danger. Church is the champion of FIGHT VALLEY after JABS retired from street fighting. Noone dares to speak her name in vein. It will get back to her, and they will pay...dearly. FIGHT VALLEY bookees Stakes and Gamble make a fortune off of her fights. When CHURCH is in the room, people adjust their attitudes really fast. They don't want to be her next opponent. If your going to fight in FIGHT VALLEY, you can only go so far up the rank until its time to go to CHURCH, and they better get on their hands and knees and PRAY they leave the ring alive.

Who wrote this shit lol

http://www.fightvalley.com/#!beers/cqnr

Character name: Church

Everything about her spells danger. Church is the champion of FIGHT VALLEY after JABS retired from street fighting. Noone dares to speak her name in vein. It will get back to her, and they will pay...dearly. FIGHT VALLEY bookees Stakes and Gamble make a fortune off of her fights. When CHURCH is in the room, people adjust their attitudes really fast. They don't want to be her next opponent. If your going to fight in FIGHT VALLEY, you can only go so far up the rank until its time to go to CHURCH, and they better get on their hands and knees and PRAY they leave the ring alive.

Who wrote this shit lol

Bookies spelled wrong. Vain spelled wrong.

Lol

Nope, I like Holly's build + her personality. Wouldn't mind hearing a little, "hya, hya, hya!"

What the hell does personality have to do with fucking?

Also u like tall muscular chicks with little titties n no ass?

What the hell does personality have to do with fucking?

Also u like tall muscular chicks with little titties n no ass?

Personality is a sexy thing thing to me, and you done lost me at "no ass." Not sure why you're so concerned about my taste, but as I said to begin with--I don't give a fuck.

Personality is a sexy thing thing to me, and you done lost me at "no ass." Not sure why you're so concerned about my taste, but as I said to begin with--I don't give a fuck.

I agree with your taste on this one good sir. Aside from her stellar physical credentials, I too like her down to Earth personality.

PS A lot of this Holm Hate derives in the want to detract from the people that hype her. But if you see her in interviews and if you watched her fight aside from a few performances...there's really no reason to hate on her.

I agree with your taste on this one good sir. Aside from her stellar physical credentials, I too like her down to Earth personality.

PS A lot of this Holm Hate derives in the want to detract from the people that hype her. But if you see her in interviews and if you watched her fight aside from a few performances...there's really no reason to hate on her.

High-five brotha.

Holly_Holm_vs._Juliana_Werner_5.gif

Miesha looking cute in that last pic. I kinda undestand the hate towards Caraway now.

They're filming a new documentary

"The quest for second best"

haha like always zero love to chris cyborg around here.
maybe she isn't as hot as meisha or cute as holm but she actually looking good in those pictures.

WAR BORG!

Back