Locked Cyberpunk 2077 **Delayed**(Release: December 10th, 2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s coming to PS4 and Xbone. No way was it going to be 2020’s Crysis.

Based on the PC's graphics and textures shown in the trailers and the vast size of its open world it very could have been much bigger.

PS4 and XB1's versions are going to be far inferior.

So many gamers were fearing it was going to be the 2020 Crysis.

Witcher 3 wasn't that system intensive, I played it on a 550 ti which was under their minimum specs and the experience was still great. So I didn't think Cyberpunk was going to be too different.

I am happy I'm right in the recommended range.

For those who care, here's a PAX livestream of Mike Pondsmith telling his story of how he fell in love with tabletop RPGs and the origins of Cyberpunk.

New Cyberpunk 2077 screenshots showcase the beauty of Night City
1440p snaps. Not all at night. A sample of these if you follow the link:

Cyberpunk-2077-new-screenshots-September-2020-12.jpg

Cyberpunk-2077-new-screenshots-September-2020-15.jpg

Cyberpunk-2077-new-screenshots-September-2020-16.jpg

Cyberpunk-2077-new-screenshots-September-2020-20.jpg

Cyberpunk-2077-new-screenshots-September-2020-21.jpg

Cyberpunk-2077-new-screenshots-September-2020-22.jpg

*Sigh*

If this was any other developer, I'd interpret this as saying 'We're cutting the main storyline in half.'

But this is CDPR, and I bet they mean "Witcher 3's main campaign was 60 hours, so CP2077 will be over 50 but shorter than 55 for most players."

I'm not going to rush through the game, just doing main story missions to get to the ending. I'm going to 'stop and smell the roses' of this world by beating every side-mission I come across.

And its going to be very replayable, with the three class-based prologues.

*Sigh*

If this was any other developer, I'd interpret this as saying 'We're cutting the main storyline in half.'

But this is CDPR, and I bet they mean "Witcher 3's main campaign was 60 hours, so CP2077 will be over 50 but shorter than 55 for most players."

I'm not going to rush through the game, just doing main story missions to get to the ending. I'm going to 'stop and smell the roses' of this world by beating every side-mission I come across.

I'm hoping that means there's a lot more side campaigns/stories instead.

I'm hoping that means there's a lot more side campaigns/stories instead.

I have a feeling that after the DLCs and expansions CP2077 will be bigger than Witcher3, or at least around the same size.

I wonder how long that CDPR QC employee took to platinum the game.

*Sigh*

Over 40 is good enough for me

Dragon age origins was like 40 and that game was long imo

Plus all dlc that cyberpunk will be getting

*Sigh*

Well, even those who rushed/sped ran through Witcher 3 just doing the main story, it took them 32 hours. That is as fast as you can do it. A majority of gamers taking their time and doing all of the side quests ended up with 100 hours of gameplay. So even if Cyberpunk's main story is 30-40 hours, there will be a ton of side stuff to do.

This isn't quite Witcher 3 for me but I'm above minimum but not recommend. I ran Witcher 3 with below recommend at 720p when I first got it on PC. Then upgraded to a 980, which I still have.

Over 40 is good enough for me

Dragon age origins was like 40 and that game was long imo

Plus all dlc that cyberpunk will be getting

agreed 40 is plenty. I want at least 30 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back