cyber sex

Dude
Pretending to be a girl and getting nasty with some old hairy dude is ROMO to the max.
Where the flowers nice?

However
I did meet a chick online and we cybered more than once (both of us). Then we took it to phone sex. I never would have thought that would be that good but it was. Once I was in my truck and I had to "give it to her" on the phone and I couldnt do anything.
That was weird.

Hey
But at least it was with a chick!

Romo
Romo
Romo
:p :
:p
:p

A couple times... the chick had a webcam though so it was cool. I also had phone sex once which was a trip. This girl called for my younger brother and he wasn't home so she started talking to me. We had seen each other before but not talked but at least we knew what each other looked like. Well we're talkin for a while and we start talking about sex. Well one thing leads to another and Im talking to her all dirty and she's cumming. I still don't know how it got to that point but it was pretty crazy.

Poidog:

Pretending to be a girl and getting nasty with some old hairy dude is ROMO to the max.
I did meet a chick online and we cybered more than once (both of us). Then we took it to phone sex. I never would have thought that would be that good but it was. Once I was in my truck and I had to "give it to her" on the phone and I couldnt do anything.

So wait, what you're saying is that a bunch of stoned high school kids fucking with old people is gayer than you, a homosexual male having CYBER SEX with someone you don't even know? OH WAIT LET ME GUESS, IT WAS DEFINITELY A GIRL YOU WERE CYBERING WITH BECAUSE "SHE" SENT YOU A PIC OF "HER". HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Man, you're a fucking idiot!!!!

PS. Don't cyber with old men anymore, I do it for fun, unlike you who does it for sexual pleasure. GROSS!!!!:rolleyes:

Back