cutting edge bjj in harrison,new jersey

jerseygrappler

Brown Belt
Reaction score
anyone train there?its pretty close to my house and im just trying to get alittle feedback on the training there and how are the classes run,thanks for any info

I don't know how the classes are run, but I do know that the guy running it (Josef Manuel) is a purple belt under Robson Moura (2nd degree Nova Uniao Black Belt) in Delaware. I've rolled with Robson and he is one of the slickest grapplers I have ever seen, so I would imagine if he has this guy representing him he must be pretty good on the ground. I know that doesn't always translate to good teaching or good classes, but it is the only info I have. I would stop in and check it out, if it's close to home it's worth a look, even if you only stop in from time to time to roll and mix things up alittle. Sorry I don't have more info for you.

Robson's website is www.riojiu-jitsu.com

Cutting Edge BJJ's website www.cuttingedgebjj.com

thanks bro,that was good info and ill drop in to check out the seen,thanks again

What up jerseygrappler! :icon_cheeI want to personally invite you to one of our training session's at Cutting Edge. We have both Gi and No-Gi classes. Feel free to stop by. We have a friendly environment and open door policy, any body from any team. I have alot of really good friends and training partners that are not from Nova Uniao the team I represent. Check out my personal site for my Bio and class times.

I would like to thank the gentlemen BolaoJJ that gave us a good review. If you are ever in the area brother please come on in you are more than welcome at Cuttting Edge Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. Check out my website and tell me what you think. I'm trying to make it as user friendly as possible so all feedback is welcome.

Thanks again,

Professor Josef Manuel
Nova Uniao Black Belt
210 Harrison Ave Harrison NJ 07029
973-445-7796:icon_chee

Back