DataBreach

Cocaine Fueled Decision Making Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
And these were the first three...
curvy1.jpg

72b4e02544a25d3ebfba69950a3a4562.jpg

418cca84ba3569d339d7bd25c09960ad.jpg

Do you agree these women are curvy or something else? I figured I'd get this...

4wcwr2t.jpg

Look obese. Give like 5 years and they will be disgusting. Youth bitterly fights to make obese women look good, but it runs out fast.

First one yes, the two others are big, not fat, just big. Would still do all 3 of course.

1. Is curvy/thick
2. Is chubby
3. is the border between thick and chubby

Would do all the above though

Like most of everyone is saying.......wood

yes sir, yes sir... i like a big butt!!!!

Your AV makes me wonder what you consider hot and attractive
don't tell me you don't consider beiber with a pancake dick attractive. most straight guys will admit he is

first three are curvy and just how i like it
the fourth . . . the fuck? lol postin some tiny ass in here lol you think thats curvy?
leave fool /:<

no but for real, i feel like curvy applies to any size (big and small), so long as they have that "curvy" figure. like it goes in at the waist, while the hips be poppin. like the hourglass figure and pear shape.

but when the curvy person is also a bit chubby, then you can throw "thick" on that as well

the fourth . . . the fuck? lol postin some tiny ass in here lol you think thats curvy?

no but for real, i feel like curvy applies to any size (big and small), so long as they have that "curvy" figure. like it goes in at the waist, while the hips be poppin. like the hourglass figure and pear shape.

but when the curvy person is also a bit chubby, then you can throw "thick" on that as well
A thin woman can still have curves. I have even seen petite women with curves. As long as she has muscular/thick thighs and a nice butt doesn't matter how skinny she is imo that's curves. BTW that 4th woman popped up when I searched for curvy athletic.

A thin woman can still have curves. I have even seen petite women with curves. As long as she has muscular/thick thighs and a nice butt doesn't matter how skinny she is imo that's curves. BTW that 4th woman popped up when I searched for curvy athletic.
>i feel like curvy applies to any size (big and small)

see, already covered that in my post xx

Not what I consider tiny. Jen Selter is who the 4th pic is

5-1385085998395.jpg

jen-selter-butt.jpg

jen-selter-butt-selfie2.jpg

the-incomparable-derriere-of-world-famous-butt-model-jen-selter-20504.jpg

jen-selter.jpg

It's fake though

Back