Yacob

Bill Joe Sanders can kiss my wrinkly nutsack
@red
Reaction score
Golden boy has a show on dazn now

And later there's a show from Australia on espn+ at 3am eastern time

Anyone watching?

Hometown guy might get upset

Nicuraguans don’t play, of course this dudes got balls, nearly finished the business a few rounds ago.

That HW fight must have made no sense to you, it’s an Aussie thing ha ha

And there you have it, fair effort by the Nicuraguan, glad both Moloneys got there though.

That HW fight must have made no sense to you, it’s an Aussie thing ha ha
That was sort of like the aussie version of ksi vs paul...big guy boxing and smaller guy brawling

I thought the big guy actually had some skill tbh

That was sort of like the aussie version of ksi vs paul...big guy boxing and smaller guy brawling

I thought the big guy actually had some skill tbh
I’m Australian and know about both guys. The big guy (Barry Hall) was 15-0 as a junior and a golden glove winner, left boxing to chase AFL which is one of our main sports here.

Thanks for the heads up. Watching the DAZN card now, after the fact. Crazy frame for Mazion at 154, but his defense is Ryan Garcia level of garbage. Just another young gun who will eventually be brutally knocked out.

edit: loll, just noticed his little wannabe samurai knot on the top of his head.

Crazy frame for Mazion at 154, but his defense is Ryan Garcia level of garbage. Just another young gun who will eventually be brutally knocked out.
He's got some attributes but his footwork is shit...like he has steel toe boots on. It always looks weird when someone is quick everywhere but their feet.

More boxing on at 3pm

Rocky Fielding vs Paziwapazi card starting now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back