Currently active, who are the most famous and popular boxers

I'd probably say going back over, Pacquiao, ODLH, RJJ and then Tyson, how about you TS?

I'd probably say going back over, Pacquiao, ODLH, RJJ and then Tyson, how about you TS?

Why bump a 2012 thread to say that?

Anyway, TS always makes these threads to try show us that there aren't many famous boxers in the world but always gets shown otherwise.

IMO after the other night Froch is now a demi-god in the UK.

Why bump a 2012 thread to say that?

Anyway, TS always makes these threads to try show us that there aren't many famous boxers in the world but always gets shown otherwise.

IMO after the other night Froch is now a demi-god in the UK.

Because he made a virtually indentical thread spouting those bullshit names today and I was trying to make it obvious. Jeez Z you're being a grump recently.

Because he made a virtually indentical thread spouting those bullshit names today and I was trying to make it obvious. Jeez Z you're being a grump recently.

Didn't mean to be. Just didn't notice what was going on.

No worries then. This TS has some epic threads. I like his Klitschko one from last year.

Hopefully he can secure some good fights at flyweight that TV networks will want to broadcast. It annoys me that guys like Gonzalez or Tyson Marquez are largely ignored when they're far better - and more TV friendly - fighters than some guys being pushed by broadcasters and promoters.

Hopefully he can secure some good fights at flyweight that TV networks will want to broadcast. It annoys me that guys like Gonzalez or Tyson Marquez are largely ignored when they're far better - and more TV friendly - fighters than some guys being pushed by broadcasters and promoters.

Wealth tv is our only hope for the little guys getting air time.

Only Mayweather and Pacquiao.[/QUOTE.

The rest like Alvarez, Froch, Klitschkos are only famous in certain regions/countries.

The days where everybody knew guys like Holyfield, Tyson, Lewis are over.

Only Mayweather and Pacquiao.[/QUOTE.

The rest like Alvarez, Froch, Klitschkos are only famous in certain regions/countries.

The days where everybody knew guys like Holyfield, Tyson, Lewis are over.

no they're not .

the klit brothers are more famous than pacquiao/mayweather in most non-boxing countries ( in these places , the heavyweight division is still the point of reference for boxing )

Back