International Cunnilingus Is No Joke in Russia

Russia be all like-
tenor.gif

70% of women cannot reach orgasm through penetration by a penis. 70%....... Those women need direct stimulation to the clitoris.

I just think some of the posters in this thread might want to know about this as it can be life changing for the sex life of married couples.

Last edited by a moderator:
you talking about Russians but showing picture of Dagestani muslims

If a people are in Eastern Europe and are under Putin's thumb they are "Russians" in my book.

I wouldn't take his comment too seriously. He quotes me about 5-7 times a day wanting attention despite the fact that I have him on ignore and likely will not read it. It's really, really sad. I haven't seen anything quite like it in my years of internet-ing. But I occasionally un-hide ignored posts and see he's still giving it his best effort. So, given the steady stream, at some point the retard spray gets on other people's shoes. I also would legitimately be surprised if he was sexually active.

Bruh, you honestly might be gay. Or asexual. Or you might just have low sex drive, maybe?

Personally, I think there's something messed up about guys who are so viscerally disgusted by female genitalia. I would advise you to try out some man ass and see if that piques your desires.

A nerdy pipsqueak like you doesn't think I'm sexually active? Oh the horror, what will I do now?

79% of women cannot reach orgasm through penetration by a penis. 70%....... Those women need direct stimulation to the courthouse.

I just think some of the posters in this thread might want to know about this as it can be life changing for the sex life of married couples.

True story, I was once reviewed on that LuLu app (idk if it's still a thing, but it was an app where girls rated guys) and the two girls who had rated me gave me pretty meh scores in most areas (not caring, not funny, cheap, etc.), but both gave me 10/10 ratings for sexual ability. Most of the ratings were a letdown, but the sexual ability one made me feel super cool. And I largely credit my love of cunnilingus for that, of course with due credit given to my homie down south.

Also, fun fact, that app generated a tagline to describe the guy.....mine was "A Panther in the Sack, But About as Funny as the Great Depression."

I realy don't
So basically Reebok made a feminist commercial in Russia with ugly feminists where one of the slogans was "switch seats from a man’s approval to a man’s face" ... after huge russian anti-feminist online campaign, Reebok apologized, degenerate creator of the idea got fired, the athletes in the commercials said that they are not a feminists and want nothing to do with the commercial, and people now want Rebook (and Adidas) out of the country.

There are still many videos online where people burning Reebok products. Even women.

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2019/02/08/reebok-admits-cunnilingus-is-no-joke-in-russia

I am glad to see that traditionalism is still not dead in Russia and men are collectively protesting this bs.

I don't really like commercials like these, in fact I was able to get through this one easier because I don't understand wtf they are saying and there are no hard-coded subtitles thankfully.

But the Russian reaction strikes me as an overreaction. Its annoying but not every attempt at marketing is going to work out. Also would all of the women in the video even if I wouldn't be proud of it.

I wouldn't take his comment too seriously. He quotes me about 5-7 times a day wanting attention despite the fact that I have him on ignore and likely will not read it. It's really, really sad. I haven't seen anything quite like it in my years of internet-ing. But I occasionally un-hide ignored posts and see he's still giving it his best effort. So, given the steady stream, at some point the retard spray gets on other people's shoes. I also would legitimately be surprised if he was sexually active.

Bruh, you honestly might be gay. Or asexual. Or you might just have low sex drive, maybe?

Personally, I think there's something messed up about guys who are so viscerally disgusted by female genitalia. I would advise you to try out some man ass and see if that piques your desires.
I ain't servicing no female. What kinda beta bitch you take me for?! If she's lucky, I'll flick the bean a little while I beat it up, but that's just because it would be rude to play with a fidget spinner.

All these fucking pansies out there putting the pussy on a pedestal are what's wrong with Western women today. Russian women know their place because they don't have a bunch of beta losers putting value on the pussy.

my posts in this thread have not been sincere. While I do not gain pleasure from licking the hatchet wound (except sometimes when a little drunk), I am also not averse to touching the juice box.

I ain't servicing no female. What kinda beta bitch you take me for?! If she's lucky, I'll flick the bean a little while I beat it up, but that's just because it would be rude to play with a fidget spinner.

All these fucking pansies out there putting the pussy on a pedestal are what's wrong with Western women today. Russian women know their place because they don't have a bunch of beta losers putting value on the pussy.

my posts in this thread have not been sincere. While I do not gain pleasure from licking the hatchet wound (except sometimes when a little drunk), I am also not averse to touching the juice box.

I must have missed the class where selfishness was taught as a western value.....

That girl's head is so square that she looks like a playstation 1 game character.

Unless you have a bionic penis i dont see how you can give her clitoral stimulation with penetration alone.
I have had multiple women climax in cowgirl position, basically grinding their clit on my pelvis. That kind of counts?

I have had multiple women climax in cowgirl position, basically grinding their clit on my pelvis. That kind of counts?

Like a sliding motion back and forth done by the girl. It works.

Russia be all like-
tenor.gif

that is some funny shit, a had a hysterical laughter for about 3 minutes

If a people are in Eastern Europe and are under Putin's thumb they are "Russians" in my book.

racist

I realy don't

I don't really like commercials like these, in fact I was able to get through this one easier because I don't understand wtf they are saying and there are no hard-coded subtitles thankfully.

But the Russian reaction strikes me as an overreaction. Its annoying but not every attempt at marketing is going to work out. Also would all of the women in the video even if I wouldn't be proud of it.

Yeah it is an overreaction, but one must not give feminists and inch (whatever this inch might be), and corporations will now think twice before trying to push their propaganda in Russia.

Yeah it is an overreaction, but one must not give feminists and inch (whatever this inch might be), and corporations will now think twice before trying to push their propaganda in Russia.
Well I don't think I would go that far, I do think in certain countries there is good work for feminists to do. But too often there is this kind of elitist, top down push from corporations and academia when it comes to leftist activism that think creates a disconnect with average people and leads to this kind of hamfisting messaging that often backfires. I think we are seeing that with the transactivism in the US right now.

Eating pussy is feminism?
Definitely, eating pussy is feminism of the highest order. By extrapolating from that idea we can determine that the opposite of feminism is rape. Therefore, if you aren't a feminist, you are a rapist.

Back