Cung Le Article about Dana and the UFC

Watch out for the UFC apologists. They work like dana. They'll come in here, post gifs of Le losing. Then find a reason why dana was justified to do that by using lame excuses like "he's just trying to promote", or "he's still a multimillionaire!".

Its probably all true because i remember when Dana signed Wand and was all excited, treated him like king. Then when they start losing see what happens. Same with rampage. Tito and many others. They get used and when they have an opinion they get blasted.

The UFC is shady as fuck but so are Cung Le (come on.. did you even see that picture).. and that whole thing with Wand was his own damn fault. But the UFC is shitty though for not letting him go.

Does he mention anything about doing steroids? Or was that danas fault also

Announcing fights when a fighters foot is bruised is not good, but really at the end of the day, no one could force Le into the cage.

??

they treated wand FINE till he went apeshit with the drug testing

and HE is the one shitting on the ufc nonstop

How bout aldo? When he had a legit injury and the ufc tried to say he didnt.

Sound like all the stories we've heard before from other fighters. UFC is definitely a ruthless company if you don't agree to what they need. It's tough for the fighters.

Does he mention anything about doing steroids? Or was that danas fault also

You havent looked into the issue. Le's range was normal for a person after a hard fight. The lab didnt even have the right gauge to measure by and just published it.

Le was not on roids, unless you just got by pictures.

The whole forcing him to fight stuff is shitty.

But him looking like a fucking bodybuilder at 40-odd years old, prior to the Bisping fight, when he usually looked like a fairly solid but kinda chubby veteran, physique wise, is shifty as fuck as well.

I heard it was lighting. It was all lighting.

You havent looked into the issue. Le's range was normal for a person after a hard fight. The lab didnt even have the right gauge to measure by and just published it.

Le was not on roids, unless you just got by pictures.

Lol so he says because you know no one using peds has ever lied about it

People play injured in professional sports all the time. Cung Le is currently involved in a class-action lawsuit against the UFC. You have to assume everything he says is lawyer-approved with the intent of strengthening their case against the UFC.

From my observations, the rate of injury pull-outs is very high in the UFC. Are we saying there should be even more fights cancelled?

From my observations, the rate of injury pull-outs is very high in the UFC. Are we saying there should be even more fights cancelled?

Because all injury pull outs are the same....

It's one thing if an undercard fighter pulls out, it's something entirely different if a main/co-main fighter pulls out.

Disgusting! Makes me wonder what the UFC Octagon Girls must do in support of the company similar to the fighters fighting injured and not medically cleared.

Because all injury pull outs are the same....

It's one thing if an undercard fighter pulls out, it's something entirely different if a main/co-main fighter pulls out.

Agreed. Either way I don't trust cung anymore then I trust the ufc.

Newsflash, both Cung and the UFC can be shady, it doesn't have to be one or the other.

Back