Cub wants the Lamas rematch

Skydome

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It seems that only Me and Lamas don't have fights booked. I'm willing to fight to prove I'm the man for the job!

Who do you have?

Cub KO's Lamas.

He has been on such a roll lately and was impressive in his fight against Siver. Edgar wasn't able to finish Oliveira while Cub was able too but then again Oliveira was a different fighter when he fought Cubby.

Lamas already beat Cub in his current streak, he deserves a title shot.

lamascub.gif

I'd love to see Cub get beat down again.

Lamas by vicious GnP and an arm triangle to finish it up.

I think Cub would KO Lamas this time around.

I think im still going with Lamas at this point

lamas keeps getting criminally underrated, but cub has all the momentum.

Lamas gets no cred,
.., I'll go with him!

I'd love to see Cub get beat down again.

Lamas by vicious GnP and an arm triangle to finish it up.

As far as I remember Cub was winning the fight prior to the submission, but I will take a second look.

As far as I remember Cub was winning the fight prior to the submission, but I will take a second look.

He certainly wasn't getting 'beat down' I just dislike Cub, so I used that wording. :icon_lol:

I do think Lamas will beat him much worse this time though.

I gotta go with Cub because even though he lost the first fight, he was winning the fight until he got too comfortable being on his back. He had Lamas in a couple tight guillotine chokes too.

cub knows he will get smashed again but you cant knock his heart

cub knows he will get smashed again but you cant knock his heart
When was the first time? It certainly wasn't the fight where he had Lamas hurt with strikes and nearly subbed him with a guillotine.

I say let Cub have his rematch then when he wins, let him have a title eliminator

Back