News Cub Swanson is going to knock out Kron Gracie stiff

kron by submission in the first.

he gets cub down, and cub doesn't get up till the ref saves his life

and he was gettin tooled by frankie till he wasnt... im hype on kron but his stand up isnt bryan ortega lvl...

i don't know what "Brian Ortega level" of striking is. like i said, all he does is walk forward and eat strikes until he get a hold of them. yes, he timed Frankie with a nice elbow and followed up with a nice uppercut, but 1 moment in 1 fight doesn't make his striking better.

the majority of his fights all he does is eat strikes until he can overwhelm the other guy. he has power, a chin, and the ability to keep fighting while taking a beating but that's not striking technique, that's toughness and determination. Kron doesn't need good striking, all he needs is toughness to grit through some adversity on the feet and the determination to get a hold of Cub and the fight is more or less his to win.

i think you and others think i'm a Kron fan or something and i'm not. i don't really like the guy, all i'm saying is, i don't see what's so impossibly hard for Kron to overcome in Cub Swanson that is supposed to be throwing him to the wolves.

Kron has a win over Andy Wang in grappling... Cub is fucked.

Back