News Cub Swanson is going to knock out Kron Gracie stiff

Notoriouslefthand

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
UFC once again throw promising prospects to the wolves too soon. Cub is at downside of his career and losing to him makes Kron irrelevant. Kron doesn't have ability to take Cub down and Cub outboxes him and drops him like bag of potatoes.
cub-swanson.jpg

<{cruzshake}>

Cub gets submitted every other fight and Kron obviously is a BJJ beast. His striking will have improved aswell. Don't underestimate this man :)

Last edited:
Kron literally runs toward him to grab a limb.... the guy will never develop striking...

Kron has about the best BJJ you can ever dream of getting.. I think he'll do fine.

Unless Cub clips him with his first couple of shots, Kron is just taking him down with ease and submitting him inside 1 round.

if Brian Ortega can beat Cub with his BJJ Kron should be able to.
To be fair though Ortega could hold his own standing. I'm expecting Kron to bum rush to get it to the ground so it's a different fight. I could see him getting him against the fence and taking his back quickly though.

To be fair though Ortega could hold his own standing. I'm expecting Kron to bum rush to get it to the ground so it's a different fight. I could see him getting him against the fence and taking his back quickly though.

sure, but i meant the TS said they're throwing Kron to the wolves, but i don't think so. MMA has always been a fast track to the top if you keep winning. and like i said i think if Kron has the goods he can beat Cub Swanson. it's not like they're running Kron into Jose Aldo or some absolute monster like that. Kron already finished Kawajiri who is extremely experienced and had fought Cub before to a decision in UFC.

i think it's a perfectly winnable fight for Kron imo.

Kron going to choke out Cub and make it look easy

I wish Cub gets his Swansong
<Gordonhat>
05d.jpg

I dont know looks like a good test for Kron. If he beats him hes ready for the rankings. If He loses hes Not.

Kron is a Flat Earther, which tells me he is very intelligent. I dont know if his heart is into fighting MMA tho.

Back