Cub Swanson 4 to 1 underdog!

That win over Kattar is worth a lot
People forget that there's more to fighting than just being a household name.

Plenty of relatively unknown guys have legit skills, like Kattar.

Beating him the way Moicano did is impressive.

I can see Renato stopping him
Only if he manages to snatch the neck of a desperate Cub. I wouldn't hold my breath though, Renato is quite comfortable with cruising if he feels like he's ahead.

Cub hasn't finished a fight in a long time and Moicano almost beat Ortega before the sub. Moicano's style is tailormade for decisions

People forget that there's more to fighting than just being a household name.

Plenty of relatively unknown guys have legit skills, like Kattar.

Beating him the way Moicano did is impressive.

Also loss to Ortega he was very competitive until Ortega did what Ortega does

I don't see Cub hanging here

I haven't seen much of Moicano, how's his wrestling?

People forget that Cub beat Stephens decisively. Unless he's fallen off he should take this.

Cant see how Cub could win this

A little wide for sure, but Moicano is awesome. Very young, very technical everywhere, no major holes, great frame for 145. He is the best young contender on the rise even tho media & fans have ignored him.

Seems right to me Moicano gonna mess him up cub wolnt be walking for months. Renato only lost to ortega and he was up 2 rounds in that fight meanwhile cub's got older and slower.
I also remember Cub beating Ortega in the standup

I have enough of a problem with baccarat and poker. Hopefully once I get a job I'll be able to experiment with mma

If you do make sure you post betting slips on Sherdog for shits and giggles bro.

I got Moicano but +300 is really good odds.You could also split your bet in half and do half on win and half on +550 Cub via decision.

Seems right to me Moicano gonna mess him up cub wolnt be walking for months. Renato only lost to ortega and he was up 2 rounds in that fight meanwhile cub's got older and slower.

Cub just said that he re signed with the UFC because of USADA. Bet the house on him failing a drug test

Back