@Silver
Reaction score
Is this for real?

Renato Moicano win resume:
Tom Ninimaki (Sub finish)
Zubaira Tukhugov (Split)
Jeremy Stephens (Split)
Calvin Kattar (Unanimous)

On top of that Moicano has zero KO/TKO wins. List is not that impressive besides Stephens but he is very hot and cold fighter. The odds are a little bit crazy in this one. What do you think?

I know who I'll be betting on.

Yep, Cub is pretty good money.

Would bet on him too.

Cub is slowly getting up in age and lots of wars... I'd like him to get the win but we shall see.

Good money on Cub. Can’t figure out why he is sitting at nearly +300. Apparently people are sold on Moicano.

I'd bet on Cub in any stand-up orientated fight, he always stands a chance to put guys away on the feet.

Is this for real?

Zubaira Tukhugov (Split)
Jeremy Stephens (Split)

On top of that Moicano has zero KO/TKO wins. List is not that impressive besides Stephens but he is very hot and cold fighter. The odds are a little bit crazy in this one. What do you think?
Cub Swanson is shot. Moicano is the future.

I am rooting for Cub, but I would put my money on Moicano by decision.

I'm not going to lie, I haven't been following Moicano, so I can't even make an educated guess as to who will win.

What I do know, is that Cub and TJ have been working with that Calvito dude for their fight camp. Both are probably coming in as fit as their bodies could possibly be.

Just put on a little accumulator

Cub x MM x Garbrandt = 9-1

I'd bet on Cub in any stand-up orientated fight, he always stands a chance to put guys away on the feet.
He hasn't put anyone away since 2013 tho. Yeah, he dropped Choi and Hacran, but he's not exactly the most powerful guy out there.

I think the lines moved towards Moicano because of how he looked against Kattar. One step ahead on the feet against a guy that showed good boxing in his fights against Fili and Burgos. Not to mention that he had a good fight with Ortega too.

I got Moicano mixing leg kicks with punches en route to a decision, Cub can definitely steal the fight if he picks his spots carefully and pressures Moicano into making a mistake.

He hasn't put anyone away since 2013 tho. Yeah, he dropped Choi and Hacran, but he's not exactly the most powerful guy out there.

I think the lines moved towards Moicano because of how he looked against Kattar. One step ahead on the feet against a guy that showed good boxing in his fights against Fili and Burgos. Not to mention that he had a good fight with Ortega too.

I got Moicano mixing leg kicks with punches en route to a decision, Cub can definitely steal the fight if he picks his spots carefully and pressures Moicano into making a mistake.

I also have Renato by a leg kick heavy decision similar to the Kattar fight, but I just wouldn't never count out Cub, he's always game with the exception of that weird Frankie fight. Especially at those odd.

Is this for real?

Zubaira Tukhugov (Split)
Jeremy Stephens (Split)

That win over Kattar is worth a lot

Moicano is going to beat him up.

Back