Cryptocurrency - a few tips from an old hand

lol at bothering to reply to a known troll with an IQ of 30.

Remind me what the price of bitcoin and the market cap was in January 2017? Yes so we are 7X up from then.

Scroll back through the read and educate yourself (again) on the fundamentals. And don’t waste my time. Fool.

You were telling people to buy something that has lost more than half its value since. Can you at least admit they should have waited until now to buy instead of when you first told them to more than 6 months ago? lol.

You are an absolute moron. How can you defend yourself? Everything you have said has been proven wrong through real life events. Faith based idiot. I'd fuckin ban your ass just like crypto ads were banned from other sites. You fraud.

Jonny Bones, just shut up. Seriously. I cannot take you seriously. Every time the market dips losers like you come out. You will be sucking up to me again when the market is up (which it is, massively - if you take a perspective longer than a few months).

Now go away little fella, and get a life (and an education while you’re at it). I’ve debated this topic endlessly on this thread, and educated lots of people on what is the biggest market opportunity in a generation- which is following the exact pattern of technological disruption that the internet boom did.

My portfolio is still looking solid, and I put my money where my mouth is. I’ll come back to destroy you (again), but am busy at the moment so feel free to spew your dribble - I will happily take you apart piece by piece when I have more time. X

Jonny Bones, just shut up. Seriously. I cannot take you seriously. Every time the market dips losers like you come out. You will be sucking up to me again when the market is up (which it is, massively - if you take a perspective longer than a few months).

Now go away little fella, and get a life (and an education while you’re at it). I’ve debated this topic endlessly on this thread, and educated lots of people on what is the biggest market opportunity in a generation- which is following the exact pattern of technological disruption that the internet boom did.

My portfolio is still looking solid, and I put my money where my mouth is. I’ll come back to destroy you (again), but am busy at the moment so feel free to spew your dribble - I will happily take you apart piece by piece when I have more time. X

The market has done nothing but dip since you made this thread. To the tune of more than 50%

You haven't educated shit. Great opportunity my ass. People would be broke if they followed your advice.

There is no need for debate. The facts and numbers speak for themselves. You have no argument.

If sherdog taught me one thing, it's that crypto brings the worst out in you.

If sherdog taught me one thing, it's that crypto brings the worst out in you.

Fraud brings out the worst in me. When person is selling a con. This shit has dropped more than 50% since he recommended it and he can't admit being wrong at all. This is why crypto ads are banned.

The market has done nothing but dip since you made this thread. To the tune of more than 50%

You haven't educated shit. Great opportunity my ass. People would be broke if they followed your advice.

There is no need for debate. The facts and numbers speak for themselves. You have no argument.

Are you feeling blue Jones? On suicide watch by any chance? Awww. Listen, taking it out on me isn’t going to stop the inevitable.

But I can help. Firstly, it’s okay to not understand new technology and volatility in markets. Secondly, it’s perfectly okay to have no understanding of investment horizons or risk appetite. Thirdly, and please don’t feel blue or angry about this - everyone doesn’t have the same mental capacity.

Listen, there are plenty of helplines you can call if you are feeling down. I will even send a virtual hug your way

You will be okay Jonny, you will be okay.

Are you feeling blue Jones? On suicide watch by any chance? Awww. Listen, taking it out on me isn’t going to stop the inevitable.

But I can help. Firstly, it’s okay to not understand new technology and volatility in markets. Secondly, it’s perfectly okay to have no understanding of investment horizons or risk appetite. Thirdly, and please don’t feel blue or angry about this - everyone doesn’t have the same mental capacity.

Listen, there are plenty of helplines you can call if you are feeling down. I will even send a virtual hug your way

You will be okay Jonny, you will be okay.

How many times are you gonna use "you dont understand the technology". That has been old for years.

Bitcoin is down more than 50% since you made this thread. All that needs to be said. Put window dressing on that.

I've seen a lot of talk about investing in the crypto market over the last few weeks given how it's becoming mainstream now. So thought I would put together a few thoughts that may help noobs decide where and how to invest.

I've been in the game for a while now, and have spent thousands of hours on researching cryptocurrency white papers, teams, use cases, and future growth potential.

Please don't take the following as investment advice per se (I am not a financial advisor), but as potentially useful information to guide your own research before investing.

My picks for coins that are likely to do very well in 2018 (these are all under the radar right now):

In no particular order:

1. ETHOS: this is a game changer. Ethos will be a Coinbase killer. They are launching a new universal wallet (coming out in Q1 2018) what will enable anyone to buy any cryptocurrency (not just the coinbase ones) with fiat money, and also let people cash out. On top of that, there will be a price predictions platform, social networking, and a building tool for apps. They will also let newbies instantly invest in diversified baskets of crpyocurrencies (eg. big caps, privacy coins etc) with 1-click type functionality. Very solid team (ex BlackRock COO, who is very active in replying to questions on their telegram chat). Currently hovering around 1.90$ - predictions for next year range from $20 to $100. I see this as driving the next stage of crypto adoption (past Bitcoin to the Alt coins). Imagine logging into Ethos on your phone, looking at price predictions for a coin ranked by the community, being able to invest with one click, and then when you want cash out with one click.

Coinbase will be made redundant by this. And if you imagine how big Coinbase is now (number 1 downloaded iphone app in the United States) - you can see what kind of potential Ethos has next year. Now is the time to get in, before the herd comes.

https://www.ethos.io/

Note: you can buy Ethos by trading your bitcoin for it on exchanges like Binance. But be aware that on Binance Ethos is still under it's old name, Bitquence (ticker symbol BQX).

2. POWER LEDGER: this is a monster. RIchard Branson and Elon Musk are investors. They are using the blockchain to let people actually sell and trade solar energy (this is a big deal in Australia, where it has launched. A lot of people have solar energy meters which they don't fully use. This lets them actually sell their excess energy to anyone in the grid automatically, circumventing the power companies. With green energy being the next big thing, this has potential to take over the world). Their team leader, Jemma Green, is a bit of a superstar. She also just became Mayor of Perth - so political power in addition to their huge plans.

Edit: Chucking in a few alternative options to get the juices flowing, both of these are at ICO (initial coin offering) stage -

edit: adding Bit Degree as third choice

3. Bit Degree

(not yet on the market will be released in late Jan early Feb so look out!)

Huge, experienced team backed by ex-founder of Electronic Arts. Looking to revolutionalise the outdated education system, and introduce gamification to online learning via the blockchain.

https://www.bitdegree.org/en/token#what-are-we

4. Singularity Net (the first ever global decentralised AI/robotics marketplace - letting people monetize AIs and letting AIs talk to each other to fill in capability gaps to respond to business and user demand/needs. Skynet basically. Led by the chief AI scientist from Hansen Robotics, the guy who made 'Sofia'.

5. INTERNET NODE TOKEN (INT)

The IOTA of China. Criminally undervalued at the moment, with the potential for 100x gains in the future. Most people in the West are not even aware this thing exists yet. If you look at the market cap for IOTA, you can see how big this thing can get.

Superstar team, with heavy heavy expertise in Internet of Things application technology, big partnerships (IBM, Microsoft) and a massive use case - the IoT industry is set to be one of the biggest on Earth over the next few years.

Investor types/styles:

You can take the following approaches with investing in this market (or most liquid markets):

1. Day trading (trying to make money off daily volatility/price fluctuations in the market. This is a highly risky and stressful strategy. Most day traders lose money as the market is almost impossible to time, and you are up against trading bots and whales).

2. Swing trading (trying to make money off weekly/monthly trends based on price movements, market news. etc. Still risky, but safer than day trading if you know what you are doing. Decent profit potential, but you need to be heavily into this space, constantly reading up on market and coin news, and familiar with analytical tools

3. Holding (HODLing) - Long term investing. The best tactic by far. This involves finding coins with solid fundamentals, teams, and use cases (ie does the project solve a real world need) - and then holding onto the coin for at least 1-3 years. The market will go up and down, but HODLERs don't worry about that as they have taken an educated risk, and just hold onto their investment through the ups and downs. HODLERs have confidence in their picks based on research, and they don't panic sell because they have only invested what they are willing to lose. This tactic has proven time and again to give much much better returns than day trading or swing trading. The long term returns in this market, and the future potential...is jaw dropping. But you need to HODL to really benefit.

Anyways, hope this is useful for those looking into the crypto market. Remember to do your own research, and happy HODLing.

can i just give you my money and you give me back more money?

How many times are you gonna use "you dont understand the technology". That has been old for years.

Bitcoin is down more than 50% since you made this thread. All that needs to be said. Put window dressing on that.

Was it mum that was harsh with you today? Or did daddy abuse you for not being able to perform in school again? Look I don’t want to kick a child who is already down. Step off the ledge Jones, we can be friends - I may be the only (virtual) friend you may have. Take my hand, and shhhh - your depression will be okay, crypto will be okay, life will be okay.....you will be okay.

Was it mum that was harsh with you today? Or did daddy abuse you for not being able to perform in school again? Look I don’t want to kick a child who is already down. Step off the ledge Jones, we can be friends - I may be the only (virtual) friend you may have. Take my hand, and shhhh - your depression will be okay, crypto will be okay, life will be okay.....you will be okay.

down 50% since you told people to buy.

It has lost over 50% since he started this thread.

What has my mentally challenged friend? Bitcoin? I don't remember telling anyone to buy Bitcoin.

But it's okay Jones, retards gonna retard.

I bet you Jones looks just like the puppet on his avatar.

Kermit_the_Frog.jpg

What has my mentally challenged friend? Bitcoin? I don't remember telling anyone to buy Bitcoin.

But it's okay Jones, retards gonna retard.

Ok I am gonna use one of the first coins you recommended. I just googled it. Power ledger. $1.21 on day this thread was created. 27 cents now. You are right, you are doing far fuckin worse than bitcoin lol.

@Nik123 in all his genius, has somehow managed to underperform bitcoin by 50%. lol.

Ok I am gonna use one of the first coins you recommended. I just googled it. Power ledger. $1.21 on day this thread was created. 27 cents now. You are right, you are doing far fuckin worse than bitcoin lol.

The whole market is down little guy, those tears are not warranted. Smaller cap coins go down harder.

You know what this makes? A buying opportunity - for anyone with a long term investment horizon. But I get it, mummy and daddy won't give you any more pocket money. So what's the preferred suicide method Bones - jumping off a ledge or are you gonna do a Bourdain on us?

The whole market is down little guy, those tears are not warranted. Smaller cap coins go down harder.

You know what this makes? A buying opportunity - for anyone with a long term investment horizon. But I get it, mummy and daddy won't give you any more pocket money. So what's the preferred suicide method Bones - jumping off a ledge or are you gonna do a Bourdain on us?

But yours are down even more than bitcoin which is down a lot. Yours are down a whole lot more. lol.

Back