Crypto Megathread v37 - All aboard the Soooooool Train!

Do we see $40k or $80k first?

• $40k

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • $80k

Votes: 20 66.7%

• Total voters
Also, I've been following Mike mcglone quite bit over the past few months. He's a commodities trader but has a lot of great insight regarding macroeconomic conditions and he's looking to be spot on as time goes on. He's bullish long term on Bitcoin but is bearish short term on all markets.

Also, I've been following Mike mcglone quite bit over the past few months. He's a commodities trader but has a lot of great insight regarding macroeconomic conditions and he's looking to be spot on as time goes on. He's bullish long term on Bitcoin but is bearish short term on all markets.
Fun fact — he’s a personal friend of mine

The ten year minus the two year Treasury closed at 0.06 today. Quite a jump from yesterday. The next couple months gun be interesting

I try to find the positives :)

Ya, we are down like 20% the last 6 months...BUT in the last year we are up 113%. I'm long and not playing swings so for me I just check in every week or so to see if there are any good buying opportunities.
I'm OK with what I have for now as I have other expenses (kids' college) and not a lot of dry powder, but if it get into the mid 40s I'll buy more.

Back