Crypto Megathread v36 - BITCOIN HITS ALL-TIME HIGH — Why didn’t you listen?

My ADA Shitocoin plummeted, BROOooooo.

Still up 10gs but Fuck I was up like 25.

I regret not selling tops and buying lows, I just keep my bag for tax purposes but I provably would have made more if I just didn’t focus on the tax shit.

I know I would be close to 50k bag right now.
ADA scam has been obvious for many years now bruvva there are better shitcoins to gamble with

I'm becoming less optimistic for this cycle. I think the talk of no cuts or possibly increased rates because of inflation is going to dampen any run up any time soon. I've always said it's going to take looser monetary policies to really get retail to jump in. That might not happen for a long time. Fortunately the ETF will keep BTC up and therefore the rest of the market will be okay for a while... but I'm concerned about liquidity for a while.

Yeah, I think im just gonna ride the sol wagon till the end of summer then put everything into BTC. Especially if bidwoat steals another election.

Yeah, I think im just gonna ride the sol wagon till the end of summer then put everything into BTC. Especially if bidwoat steals another election.
Best case scenario the Fed starts cutting rates in the fall, which would help push this run into next year. Really that's my signal to get ready to sell... when they actually start cutting.

cover2.jpg

@davidlemonparty

Seems like the ETH spot ETF is as good as approved in Hong Kong Monday. Wonder how much that will affect price.

I mean, it's only the fourth largest stock exchange in the world

Last edited:
@davidlemonparty

Seems like the ETH spot ETF is as good as approved in Hong Kong Monday. Wonder how much that will affect price.

I mean, it's only the fourth largest stock exchange in the world
That's cool as hell. It provides an example for the US stock markets and is accessible to Chinese funds which are closed off via national regulation and political BS.

I have a feeling this fall of prices will take more than a week before starts flying up again. Th effect of halving will take effect immediately after it, it will take weeks before the market realize they have low supply.

Awesome, I bought the worst one. Just got a few thousand bucks in AVAX to hold over the weekend and it dumped within 10 minutes of be buying and is now down 25% in 24 hours.
Been there many times... But usually Alt/BTC pairs always dump at the halving. I wouldn't be surprised if BTC dominance hits 60 percent over the next couple months. It's amazing how this happens every cycle.

Hang in the until later this year

Last edited:
Back