Crypto Megathread v36 - BITCOIN HITS ALL-TIME HIGH — Why didn’t you listen?

GH4bA_uXUAA4GmC

I'm not surprised by Cramer. When he is selling, I'll buy a little more just for fun.

My moonshot coin Ninja went from a 500k MC up to 2.2 again this morning. The bots supposedly going to be released next week and early beta results have been positive. If this pops off I’ll fly the ogs itt to Vegas and provide all the hookers and blow.

My moonshot coin Ninja went from a 500k MC up to 2.2 again this morning. The bots supposedly going to be released next week and early beta results have been positive. If this pops off I’ll fly the ogs itt to Vegas and provide all the hookers and blow.
I'll be there.

I'm taking some profits. This is exactly the same as the last pump in 2021. All coins started pumping and everyone was cocksure Bitcoin would hit 100K. Its the same as before, so called shitcoins and memecoins all pumping.... ain't nothing changed...

2 cents from being in the green on Algo. Took a lot of DCAing to get it to a .29 cent average. Don't know what I'll do if I get into the green. Everything else is solidly in profit though.

Back