• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crypto Megathread V32 - The SEC Won’t Let Me Be

Status
Not open for further replies.
CunBX.gif

We are here

Damn, bruh. You forgot to include all of the standard blurbs in the opening post!

Oh, damn. They weren't in the last thread either.

Where have I been?

Damn, bruh. You forgot to include all of the standard blurbs in the opening post!

Oh, damn. They weren't in the last thread either.

Where have I been?
I always make sure to include the dead cat bounce
The day there is a new thread and it isn't posted you'll know that I've either made it or it is over for all of us

blaming the SEC instead of your own poor financial choices, this thread title will make the market go nowhere except sideways. Embrace your inner emasculated pink wojak self and realise that you'll always be stuck working at McDonalds. Making it is for Chad and Stacy that bought a funny dog coin.

blaming the SEC instead of your own poor financial choices, this thread title will make the market go nowhere except sideways. Embrace your inner emasculated pink wojak self and realise that you'll always be stuck working at McDonalds. Making it is for Chad and Stacy that bought a funny dog coin.
<DCrying><DCrying>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back