Crypto Megathread v26 - Saved by the Merge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if this means much. But just for fun, 300 (yellow/orange), 200 (magenta), 100 (purple), and 50 (green) moving averages on a 1 year graph, 2 year graph , and 5 year graph.

So me personally, I don't like the big giant hump in the green line but would 100% expect that to fall back in line with the "normal" trend more or less.

upload_2022-4-10_20-26-28.png

upload_2022-4-10_20-26-37.png

upload_2022-4-10_20-26-46.png

Last edited:
5 year AAPL and TSLA charts for comparison - Probalby means nothing but I was bored and I like charts.

upload_2022-4-10_20-40-35.png

upload_2022-4-10_20-42-3.png

The way things are looking in all markets indicates that this is the beginning of a long bear market for crypto. If there was no war and covid before it and so on, then the bear market would have lasted 2 or 3 years. But with these events the bear market will be at least 4 to 5 years long. I'm thinking maybe 6 years if the war and covid don't get worse and goes on for no more than than 1 year. Add to this the inevitable global economic recession and we are looking at 8 to 10 year bear market.

The way things are looking in all markets indicates that this is the beginning of a long bear market for crypto. If there was no war and covid before it and so on, then the bear market would have lasted 2 or 3 years. But with these events the bear market will be at least 4 to 5 years long. I'm thinking maybe 6 years if the war and covid don't get worse and goes on for no more than than 1 year. Add to this the inevitable global economic recession and we are looking at 8 to 10 year bear market.
What On earth. How do you arrive at >4 years

See any similarities

upload_2022-4-11_7-52-21.png

Time to apply to McDonald's
d88550f79341eda722cc2c63fc0bb7f9.jpg

Its all about the SP500 at this point for me.
Close any day this week un 4410 and its a full nuke

We're going to the moon. We're just put stopping in Mississippi before getting there.

There's still hope
but if we continue dropping, unless you guys are comfortable shorting crypto, i would just wait it out until price reaches the 200W MA (currently at 21.2k)

There's still hope
but if we continue dropping, unless you guys are comfortable shorting crypto, i would just wait it out until price reaches the 200W MA (currently at 21.2k)
We're still trading in the same channel that we have been for months, even after this drop. Boring shit. Still waiting for the huge break, up or down. Dropping under $30k would actually motivate me to really buy again.

What On earth. How do you arrive at >4 years

Neither he, nor anyone else, really has any idea about it to be honest. Most people, even experts, are just guessing based on the history or crypto, or comparing it to the stock market, or using chat indicators that were used in other markets. Sure they are all good places to gather data, but crypto isn't the stock market and is still very young in it's life cycle. Nobody knows who this thing is going to go.

Also him saying a 4-6 year crypto winter is just stupid and him trying to rustle jimmies. It's par for the course for certain posters here to just have their fun by coming in here and posting nonsense. Gotta ignore a lot of stuff here.. Crypto has WAY too much momentum and is getting more and more investors in every day. The IRS is getting up to speed on it. The exchanges are getting up to speed with reporting. It's still in its infancy if you ask me. No way BTC drops below $30k every again IMO unless there is a huge world even like WWIII or some massive virus worse than covid.

Golden Bear!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back