• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crypto Megathread v26 - Saved by the Merge

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much for a BTC pump during the conference. If we're going to nuke below 30 let's just fucking do it already.

So much for a BTC pump during the conference. If we're going to nuke below 30 let's just fucking do it already.
I doubt we go much lower. Paperhands just need to be shaken out before we go for another run up.

I doubt we go much lower. Paperhands just need to be shaken out before we go for another run up.

I would agree. I think we have some profit takers from people who bought in the upper 30s who sold at the first sign of a drop. I bought a bit more BTC and ADS today actually.

Also, I have no idea what I"m talking about and just buy randomly to DCA in so......yay ;)

$1-2 dollars is an amazingly strong buy zone
Yeah it's just not available on my current exchanges. Need to make a new account. It's been fluctuating a fair bit, the pumps when they come seem strong.

I had a dream bitcoin hit 19k, I'm not sure if that's something I would want or not at this point. It's a good entry point, on the flip side if it never drops below 35k again there could be good entry points at higher levels as well in the future.

Welp....just bought

40 SUSHI
8.5 DOT
400 FETCH
1000 ROSE
20 PYR

At today's (low) prices.

Staking the DOT at 12%. Only have 27 DOT total so far including todays purchase but slow and steady and all that.

How did I go Sherdog Crypto veterans and savants?

Welp....just bought

40 SUSHI
8.5 DOT
400 FETCH
1000 ROSE
20 PYR

At today's (low) prices.

Staking the DOT at 12%. Only have 27 DOT total so far including todays purchase but slow and steady and all that.

How did I go Sherdog Crypto veterans and savants?
Which of these do you think will go up the most/has the most potential?

When you figure that out put all your money in it.

Sushi was good to me in the past, still have a small bag. Same with FET

Lol damn. I just logged onto another exchange I used to use and discovered a decent stack of ether I forgot I had.

Whale alert be like

2,756 #ETH (8,956,200.76 USD) transferred from unknown wallet to #Coinbase

A New Hope

Last 3 broadening descending wedges have done what they are supposed to do which is breakout to the upside.

upload_2022-4-9_18-4-34.png

Anyone use Brave browser? I finally verified my "uphold" wallet and converted my BAT to XRP but had an issue sending it to Coinbase... Not asking for help just wondering if anyone collects those free BAT's!? And when XRP blows up it's free tendies!

Anyone use Brave browser? I finally verified my "uphold" wallet and converted my BAT to XRP but had an issue sending it to Coinbase... Not asking for help just wondering if anyone collects those free BAT's!? And when XRP blows up it's free tendies!
Why will XRP blow up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back