• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crypto Megathread V15 - Where the hits keep on coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that's better than a kick up the ass , nicely done , enjoy the gains =)
$40 to $100 in 24 hours. I should have thrown hundreds at it... but I figured I'd sit on it for a while anyway. Seems like it could have boom potential long term.

Damn apparently theres a US bill that wants to classify Proof of Stake validators as "brokers" and have to report all transactions. This could really fuck ETH and all PoS coins...

https://cryptonews.com/news/proof-of-stake-coins-in-danger-as-us-infrastructure-bill-cha-11337.htm
Using a space they know nothing about to try to squeeze blood from a stone. "Well I heard those proof of stakers, whatever that means, are making money hand over fist so lets get some from them!"

Well that's better than a kick up the ass , nicely done , enjoy the gains =)
Holy shit .23 now. This coin must be getting pumped by the reddit crowd or something.

Fuuuuuuuu... If I would have thrown several hundred at it, I'd consider selling it in the next day or two. But fuck I don't have that much into it. I'll hodl.

As an Algonaut myself, I believe it depends on what you’re trying to accomplish

Yup, I like investing in projects that actually have purposes/solutions to something.

"The new Ethereum Improvement Proposal (EIP 1559) upgrade includes a designated token burn on every transaction and an incentivization system that lets users tip miners for faster transactions. As of writing this, over 4,700 ETH have already been burned, at an average burn rate of 2.26 ETH per minute. (EtherChain)"

Ethereum (ETH) Blockchain Explorer - etherchain.org - 2021

This website seems to track the burn off in real-time.

Wow. The whole Cryptocurrency technological space is AMAZING.

As an Algonaut myself, I believe it depends on what you’re trying to accomplish. I like ALGO because of many factors, but it’s not one that will 50x unlike a few others I hold.

Wutcha got that’s gonna 50x? Or is it [redacted]?

Coinbase's ACH overview page is conveniently bugged at the moment, can't buy, sell, or look at the default chart.

HBAR and AGIX have a strong STRONG potential for a 50x over the next 5 years

Even after hte recent run up, you guy think AGIX is a good buy right now? I always hate to buy after huge increases though. I nturally think there has to be some pullback and profit taking at some point in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back