• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crypto Megathread V15 - Where the hits keep on coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking strongly about this, on the one hand I want to help honest people see the fucking truth on what's unfolding infront of us, on the other hand I don't want to reveal information that enriches clueless Zionists right wing burgers who can't seem to go five steps without crying about how oppressed they are, and thinking compassion and helping others is a tool from the devil. I'll need to think it over. I'm honestly quite tired of it. Like what the fuck does it take to make people see the truth here?

I also don't appreciate it when you like posts that shits on me, Rob.

Enrich clueless Zionist right wing burgers? Lmao wtf.

Who is crying about being oppressed?

What is this truth you speak of?

Have you actually gone down the rabbit hole and learned? Every single person I've spoken to in private and has taken the to verify what I said and done their own investigation has seen the truth.
I'd like to know. I have a bag of LINK I've been hodling, I think I have like 36.something LINK.

WHALE

I'd like to know. I have a bag of LINK I've been hodling, I think I have like 36.something LINK.

WHALE
If you're not a typical right winger that thinks cultural Marxists and crt are out to get you, nor a blue haired sjw that screeches about pronouns, and you support the Palestinian peoples plight in the occupied lands, DM for an invite.

If you're not a typical right winger that thinks cultural Marxists and crt are out to get you, nor a blue haired sjw that screeches about pronouns, and you support the Palestinian peoples plight in the occupied lands, DM for an invite.
Damn man your criteria for the privilege of being granted permission to obtain the enlightenment of what is clearly a very dedicated Link Marine is broadening with every post.

Before we shuffle off to a new thread...

Ethereum Overtakes PayPal, Bank Of America, Nike, And Pfizer In Market Cap As Proponents Set Their Eyes On Bitcoin

"Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH) continues its astronomical rise as favorable fundamentals motivate buyers to pile up and drive demand for the coin, overtaking major publicly traded firms as proponents talk about it potentially overtaking top cryptocurrency Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC).

What Happened: According to crypto and stock market cap tracking service Infinite Market Cap, Ethereum's market cap — standing at over $329 billion at press time— is now higher than Paypal Holdings Inc (NASDAQ: PYPL), Bank of America Corp (NYSE: BAC), Adobe Inc.'s (NASDAQ: ADBE), Nike Inc.'s (NYSE: NKE), Comcast Corporation's (NASDAQ: CMCSA), Pfitzer's (NYSE: PFE), and Toyota (NYSE: TM)."

Ethereum Overtakes PayPal, Bank Of America, Nike, And Pfizer In Market Cap As Proponents Set Their Eyes On Bitcoin (msn.com)

I'm thinking strongly about this, on the one hand I want to help honest people see the fucking truth on what's unfolding infront of us, on the other hand I don't want to reveal information that enriches clueless Zionists right wing burgers who can't seem to go five steps without crying about how oppressed they are, and thinking compassion and helping others is a tool from the devil. I'll need to think it over. I'm honestly quite tired of it. Like what the fuck does it take to make people see the truth here?

I also don't appreciate it when you like posts that shits on me, Rob.
The fact that you'll only tell people if they DM you or join your discord is what pisses people off, People here happily give each other tips and insights that others may have missed. But you have to be an international man of mystery. @TheMaster was happy to help people, even those he didn't get along with. I've made a lot of money from his suggestions.

As a bodybuilder... I'm liking my gains and gainz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back