Cruz is the underdog against Casey

Who wins?

• Total voters
Cruz is 35 and has been fighting for over 15 years. He's due to take a hard fall at some point.

The Dom Cruz who's fought 5 times in the last 9 years??? Who's last win was over 4 years ago against old man Faber?

Ya, I'm taking the bigger stronger 29 year old who isn't likely to get hurt before even making it to the cage.

Cruz is 35 and has been fighting for over 15 years. He's due to take a hard fall at some point.

To be fair he took a 3 year break from 2011-2014, another 2 year break from 2014-2016, and a 4 year rest period from 2016-2020. So really he's only been fighting like 7 years.

cruz most overrated fighter since cro cop in pride
at least cruz had a title and defended it

but this guy fights once every four years, gets super hurt, has horrible fundamentals, no body left
he will get DESTROYED
and i love to see it

beat down these delusional old dogs and drink their blood

36 year old is too much in lower divisions, but he should still be able to eek out a decision

didn't decided it yet, but with a friend we are thinking to bet each 1.000€ for Cruz.
Im going to watch Casey's 3 last fights today.

as long as Keith Peterson isnt reffing and smoking +drinking between rounds cruz got this.

I think Cruz's ship has sailed, things have moved on.. His last win was 2016 against Uriah Faber.

When's the last time you saw Dominick Cruz look like Dominick Cruz? 2016? Since then it's been all injuries and losses. I'm a big fan, and the guy was legitimately Great on his best days, but those are a ways past. Not saying he has no chance here, but I wouldn't be shocked to see him get beat up.

I just can't believe that Cruz hasn't completely wrecked one of his knees while fighting in the octagon with his knee history and the way he moves

Its a tough fight for Cruz. Kenney is a young up and comer, very good, and no name value. As good as Cruz? I don't think so. But this has a "pass the torch" feel to it and Cruz has his back against the wall. He could be on a 3 fight lose streak on Sunday...

I'll be rooting for Dom 100%

Do you agree with these odds?

Dominick Cruz +115
InformalCreepyHalicore-max-1mb.gif

Casey Kenney -135
BrilliantFaroffHerald-size_restricted.gif

Cruz is past his prime but I dont know if hes declined so much that he loses to Kenney. I think this is a decent underdog pick.
I've only seen Kenny fight once and I was not impressed.
If he still has any gas in the tank it should be an easy win for Cruz.

Cruz is past his prime, sucks that he faced a bunch of injuries who knows what he could of done, wouldn't surprise me to see him lose this one but I think he wins

Back