Cruz is still salty about being KO’d by CCC

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 546119

It’s getting in the way of his announcing. Cruz is a terrible no emotion announcer as it is

“It’s good that the ref gave Saenz a warning before stopping it”

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Cruz really needs to get over it and cut it out with subtle jabs at Keith Peterson

EdibleSlipperyAdamsstaghornedbeetle-size_restricted.gif

CCC KO’s Cruz every single time

Nah, he has a right to be mad, it was a really shitty stoppage.
well what would have happened if it didn't get stopped there? he doesn't knock people out, he doesn't submit them. best case scenario cejudo would have just tooled on him for three more rounds and got the ud anyway.

That was an early stoppage. Cruz gonna come back and get that title again.

Triple C dusts any version of Cruz

Cruz is a god awful striker whose "neo footwork" is easily exploitable by anyone with Day 1 boxing fundamentals

Plus he can't check lowkicks to save his life
Anyone with day one boxing fundamentals? Crazy that he's a 22-3 former champ then isn't it.

Nothing wrong with a ref warning to stop the fight.

Triple C dusts any version of Cruz

Cruz is a god awful striker whose "neo footwork" is easily exploitable by anyone with Day 1 boxing fundamentals

Plus he can't check lowkicks to save his life
This is very very wrong. Cruz in his younger day's had some of the only footwork that could actually deal with avoiding leg kicks. His footwork is great. His issue is with that pep wannabe stuff he can't sit on his punches ever which is a huge issue against guys like Cody or in this case Cejudo. Also Cruz shares all of Cejudo's best wins with him. Mighty mouse and TJ. Hell he actually beat DJ convincingly and fought a not insanely drained TJ.

He never fought anyone good

He should've lost the rematch to 5'4" Benavidez
Demetrious Johnson, Benavidez twice, Dillashaw, Faber. None of those guys any good? Take up fighting and build the kinda legacy he has, or just keep making an ass of yourself on the internet, I don't really care lmao.

well what would have happened if it didn't get stopped there? he doesn't knock people out, he doesn't submit them. best case scenario cejudo would have just tooled on him for three more rounds and got the ud anyway.
Well crazy shit can always happen in a fight, but I agree with you though Cejudo looked way faster and way more powerful than Cruz.

Lol he is still mad Dana forced him to stay in the cage to listen Cejudo's shenanigans after he got concused

maxresdefault.jpg

If I got knocked down from a midgets knee I'd be pissed too

Back