Cruz doesn’t give half ass interviews

This. Dude definitely found success because of his work ethic and fight IQ. He’s one of those guys who trains smarter over harder etc...
But too bad his body/genes/luck would have none of it. I think he's the biggest star I can think of that "could have been" so much more if not for repetitive, various injuries. Bummer.

Watched this the other day. He's a bit douchey at times, but I think it's hard to deny he's one of the smarter mma fighters. With him being something of a company man, I really respected him saying that the only things the rankings signify is who's getting paid more LOL

Highly intelligent but shouldn't be recorded interacting with anyone except people who ask him questions..

Hopefully he opens his own gym some day. He’d make a bad ass coach.

Luv Dom - jus not on commentary - His Breakdowns are top notch tho!

Big fan of Dom. Haven't seen this many fans of his on one page in awhile

This. Dude definitely found success because of his work ethic and fight IQ. He’s one of those guys who trains smarter over harder etc...

Not sure about that tbh, it might not be a coincidence why he's injured so much, I think people give him the benefit of the doubt because he's eloquent.

hes probably a douche but the man is serious and full effort nearly all the time . His success as a fighter came almost through foot work and ring craft alone so hes got tremendous "fight IQ" . He's definitely more articulate then 99% of fighters even if you think hes wrong a lot . excited to see him fight even if i question whether hes still got it and think Kenney will win .

Dominick comes off really good and personable in the interview, thanks for posting TS.

Back