Cruz doesn’t give half ass interviews

I'm pretty biased towards Cruz.
Similar asshole semi-aspergers personality to mine.

I like Dom. Feel like one of the few on here that prefers his commentary.

But damn he needs to drop the Cejudo loss. Kills me every time he brings it up.

tenor.gif

Hopefully he wins tonight and retires off into full time commentary, highly doubt that though.

Anyone Know whose gonna ref his fight? It'd be funny as shit if Keith Peterson gets it after Cruz specifically asked him not to be.

War Cruz!

Every answer seems well though out. It’s a half an hour long. If you’ve got time to kill, it’s worth it.

super interesting in-depth interview.
Dom Cruz is a very deep-thinking guy, and I've always thought he comes up with things whilst commentating on a fight that others just don't see, and he is almost always right.

I know he isn't to everyone's taste, but he is probably the most intellectual & insightful fight commentator out there, by quite a margin.

super interesting in-depth interview.
Dom Cruz is a very deep-thinking guy, and I've always thought he comes up with things whilst commentating on a fight that others just don't see, and he is almost always right.

I know he isn't to everyone's taste, but he is probably the most intellectual & insightful fight commentator out there, by quite a margin.
For sure. If there was a personality spectrum with intellect on one side a charisma on the other , he’s on the intellect side.

I like Dom. Feel like one of the few on here that prefers his commentary.

But damn he needs to drop the Cejudo loss. Kills me every time he brings it up.

tenor.gif
Ya he’s handling it about as well as Conor did with khabib.

He's looking like a mess these days
This is probably the best shape I've seen him in prefight in a long time. Usually he looks a bit soft, he looks in shape for this fight.

30 minutes of excuses as usual. “I didn’t warm up” “I only had 12 sparring rounds he had 3 months” “no 3rd round because they took it from me” “this isn’t me making excuse BUT your asking me so I’m only making excuse because you are asking me about it”

blah, blah, fuking blah

(yes I watched)

Seems like everyone hates Cruz. Can't do commentary right. Doesn't get respect as a fighter nor does what he accomplished despite injuries and consistent derailment. Still the 135 GOAT, imo.

This. Dude definitely found success because of his work ethic and fight IQ. He’s one of those guys who trains smarter over harder etc...
Are we sure about smarter over harder? His style and the 3 knee surgeries and injury list suggest otherwise. No question he has a brilliant mind for the sport though.

Not a cruz fan ....never enjoyed his fighting style , or his condenscending way of talking to others .

I’m actually really excited to see Cruz in the octagon again, he definitely has something to lose

This. Dude definitely found success because of his work ethic and fight IQ. He’s one of those guys who trains smarter over harder etc...

This motherfucker can't be training too smart considering he's getting injured left and right in training.

It's the most frustrating shit. Cruz is my all-time favorite and it feels like some bullshit always comes up with him.

I'm so damn glad he's back tonight. Man, I hope he puts a fucking clinic on Casey. I know it's only a 3-rounder, but gimme that classic Cruz 50-45 domination anyway please.

Cruz bless.

This is probably the best shape I've seen him in prefight in a long time. Usually he looks a bit soft, he looks in shape for this fight.
Speaking of shape, those ears are just shaped like small footballs that are taped to his head. Very gnarly cauliflower.

He’s one of those guys who trains smarter over harder etc...

I would assume he trains/work extremely hard as well as smart. You don't get to his level by just "training smart" and not also busting your ass.

Always rooting for Dom. He has his ticks for sure but I enjoy his overall approach to fighting and the mentality it takes. Also his insight on training and recovery should be taken very seriously by fighters banking on longevity and success.

War Cruz.

Back