Media Crowdfunding for Dutch kickboxer Robbie Hageman (untreatable brain tumor)

I’d love to donate but the Canadian dollar is literally worthless right now.

He should look into high dose pure CBD treatment. There has been research and results dealing with tumors. It's an alternative option if they can't get the money for the other options. Of course it would still be experimental. But if his options are limited it's something worth looking into.

Really a bummer to see this is what he is going to put himself and his family through.
Yeah. If it was just him, fine, but it's like any con. Proceeds are to keep the lights on and keeping preying on other people.

Should be noted the "doctor" had his license revoked.

My cousin just got back from Houston earlier this week. He had the same exact thing. Hopefully the money can be raised. The treatment center there is amazing.

I will chip in and help a brother out.
*(It’s probably not the right place for this thread, but can it please not be moved mods? Would appreciate that!)*

Hello my fellow Sherbro’s,

Robbie Hageman is a 31-year old (former) Dutch kickboxer who was diagnosed with a brain tumor during a CT-scan after getting knocked-out by Dmitry Menshikov at GLORY 62.
It’s mandatory to do a brain-scan after getting knocked-out in GLORY, and that’s when they found out about the tumor.
Terrible news, but after all you can call it a blessing in disguise..

Though after three years of treatment in the Netherlands, the doctors can’t help Robbie no more. Healing is not possible in the Netherlands.
His life expectancy is estimated to be only 5 years…

Robbie wants to do everything to heal and see his children grow up. Treatment is possible in the US with surprisingly good results, there is even a chance of full recovery! It concerns a treatment (antineoplaston therapy) that is possible with Dr. Burzynski in Houston Texas USA. The costs for this (annual) treatment are high and with the additional costs (travel costs, accommodation and loss of income) the total costs will amount to € 475,000.
Unfortunately, this treatment is not reimbursed, hence his friends and family started a crowdfunding for Robbie Hageman.

I don’t know Robbie Hageman personally, but I’ve followed his kickboxing career and one of my teammates always goes to his gym for sparring when he’s preparing for a fight. I’m familiar with Robbie and from what I know he’s a great guy.

I've made a small donation myself and want to help Robbie even more by sharing his story here with you guys on Sherdog.
I really hope he’ll make it…

Link to the crowdfunding:
https://www.gofundme.com/f/pshbw-he...ow-1&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=customer

Story from Robbie’s crowdfunding promotion:

upload_2022-12-22_4-2-33-jpeg.959201

Dear people,

Through this way we want to raise money for our best friend Robbie Hageman.
A fantastic, sweet and very sporty father of three children and only 31 years old,
he was diagnosed with a brain tumor during a CT scan in early 2019.

Robbie lives in Nuenen with his wife Chantal and their three children, Inoah (6), Boaz (3) Jeüs (2).
In daily life he works in his own gym Out of the Boks in Valkenswaard where he gives kickboxing lessons to recreational users but also (well-known) top athletes.

upload_2022-12-22_4-4-25-jpeg.959203

Religion also plays an important role in Robbie's life.
This goes much further than just praying and visiting churches, he also gives services throughout the Netherlands and has spread his story many times, including on radio and TV.

upload_2022-12-22_4-4-58-jpeg.959204

Robbie was a professional kickboxer. In December 2018 he fought a match against the Russian Dmitry Menshikov at the Glory 62 event. Robbie was knocked out during the match. According to Glory's rules, Robbie then had to undergo a head scan. This scan is mandatory at Glory after every knockout.
Robbie heard something terrible during the results.

The doctors had found that Robbie had a growth in his head.
It turned out to be a tumor that was too deep to be removed completely.
Robbie was told he was terminally ill.

In April 2019, Robbie underwent surgery and the tumor was largely removed. He tried to get his life back after the operation, the tumor was expected to stay away for eight to ten years. However, the reality turned out to be different, after more than a year and a half the tumor was back.

upload_2022-12-22_4-6-10-jpeg.959207

At the beginning of 2022, a large part of the tumor was again removed during a second operation and Robbie unfortunately also lost part of his field of vision. Robbie was then irradiated 28 times in Maastricht and another scan followed, which showed that the part of the tumor that had remained behind had not changed.

In the Netherlands, apart from a one-year chemotherapy that Robbie started last August, they can do nothing for him. This treatment is only life-prolonging, healing is not possible in the Netherlands, according to the doctors.

upload_2022-12-22_4-6-54-jpeg.959208

Since Robbie is not a quitter, he wants to do everything to heal and see his children grow up. Treatment is possible in the US with surprisingly good results, there is even a chance of full recovery! It concerns a treatment (antineoplaston therapy) that is possible with Dr. Burzynski in Houston Texas USA. The costs for this (annual) treatment are high and with the additional costs (travel costs, accommodation and loss of income) the total costs will amount to € 475,000.

Unfortunately, this treatment is not reimbursed, hence this promotion, because that is what Robbie, his wife and children deserve. This treatment can make all the difference.

Let's help Robbie and his family en masse and make this fundraiser a great success so that there is hope for a future again, thank you very much in advance!
They and everybody needs to look into "German New Medicine"
https://learninggnm.com/SBS/documents/i_gnm_paradigm_opening_page.html

Update by Robbie, hit the translation button at the Instagram-video

Robbie is having a girl!
Hopefully he’s still there when she grows up

Robbie is heading to the USA. First step is talking about his treatment plan.
Also, Robbie is being followed (for three years already) to film everyone for his documentary

Back