Media Crowdfunding for Dutch kickboxer Robbie Hageman (untreatable brain tumor)

so is it basically a death sentence? or has there been other people who had brain tumors that disappeared without surgery?

either way godspeed young man.

nevermind, just read the full post. so he does have a chance.
Yeah he can make it out alive, but the costs for that special treatment in US are immensely high

Does he have to pay it all at once? Or can he set up a monthly payment plan and pay it back over some years?
Robbie made a reaction video because of all the donations. He says that the GoFundMe is a big success which he really appreciates, and there’s enough money now to do the very first session in the US, so that’s super nice to hear.
It’s just a small part of the endgoal though, so ultimately he needs a lot more donations to finish the whole trajectory, but it looks like there’s a start now!

My cousin just got back from Houston earlier this week. He had the same exact thing. Hopefully the money can be raised. The treatment center there is amazing.

I will chip in and help a brother out.
That’s good to hear man! How’s your cousin doing now?

Donation made and best wishes to the young man!

Hopefully someone reaches out to Conor given that Robbie worked for him, Conor is a pretty generous guy by most accounts and could definitely contribute with a big donation.

Donation made and best wishes to the young man!

Hopefully someone reaches out to Conor given that Robbie worked for him, Conor is a pretty generous guy by most accounts and could definitely contribute with a big donation.
Wow indeed, Conor could help him big time!

Top lad @BoxerMaurits very nice of you setting this up and spread the word! I also send the link to this topic to a couple of mates.

@Kryptt thanks for the @ here not that much around on Sherdog as usual so cheers for telling me about this
You’re a good guy my friend

Robbie Hageman helped Conor McGregor prepare for some fights in the past. Conor hired him several times to train and spar.
(I’m posting this for some more familiarity of Robbie for you guys)

Feel like that picture represents who Conor really is

Not the current, jaded one that we see these days

At the moment I made this thread the amount of money that was raised was about €70.000,-
Now we’re at almost 87K. It’s going into the right direction!

Not only do you live the life most of us dream of. You are a good person at that. keep up the good work Sherbro. You may not win poster of the year, but you win coolest MF’r of the year.

Not only do you live the life most of us dream of. You are a good person at that. keep up the good work Sherbro. You may not win poster of the year, but you win coolest MF’r of the year.
Thankyou man!
Hope you have a great NYE

Back