• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crotch stench after grappling / wrestling

cbbe0acd-9625-4302-b64b-3d209e996679_text.gif

If you are really serious with this thread then I'll suggest a particular enzyme that is in saliva which breaks down bacteria responsible for odor.

Typically, you could find some sort of topical cream that you can administer, but since you're family and you want to help, I suggest maybe licking his balls before his rolling sessions to help expedite the process.

I recently bought Dove soap. Even without opening the box, the scent filled the air strongly. It also doesn't wash off easily I assume because of the moisturizing effect.
What’s better, Liquid or bar?

What’s better, Liquid or bar?
I'm no expert. My post was just based on buying one multipack of Dove bar soap from Sam's Club. I might try leaving a box in the car and smell what happens.

Armbar soap smells the best and gets rid of any nasty shit. It’s expensive but it’s a price I’m willing to pay

Back