crossfit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuteboxfan7

White Belt
Reaction score
can anybody with experience using crossfit training help me,will it dramatically increase your strength and does it help add mass?

Aieee, a troll, kill it with fire!

But seriously, even I know that there's been 10,000 threads about this. Go use your search function.

can anybody with experience using crossfit training help me,will it dramatically increase your strength and does it help add mass?

This has been done to death. In fact, it's even in the stickies that you didn't read. But to answer your question, threve.

reminds me of that gymjones shit where they do 500 KB snatches, deadlift their bodyweight 65 times then do 2000 calories on the recumbent bike

You cant knock it for general fitness development.

I think crossfit has gotten a lot better these days and aren't as pyschotic about GPP as they used to be.

banhammer.jpg

didnt know i needed my flamesuit.sorry i didnt search:rollseyes:.but in all seriousness i've found out its more for endurence.so i changed my mind.mods please delete

I think the gymnastic stuff they do with the rings is great for staying in shape. If don't have space for a home gym, a pair of rings would keep you pretty darn fit. Others are borrowing the same concept for the straps sold at weightvest.com and the TRX thing that is being pushed as a huge package deal. Basically, it's just going back to the old school stuff that works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back